Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Myles Jack Draft Slide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<p style="font-size:17px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(0,0,0);">Just after 5:30 p.m., Jack’s cell phone rang with a 904 area code: Jacksonville.

<p style="font-size:17px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(0,0,0);">“You’re getting a steal,” the linebacker said.

<p style="font-size:17px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(0,0,0);">Still cannot believe we got him in the second round...

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/05/03/themm...-nfl-draft

<p style="font-size:17px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(0,0,0);">On Saturday morning, Jack flew to Jacksonville. Upon seeing Caldwell in the team’s war room, he hugged the GM and said, “Thank you.”

<p style="font-size:17px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(0,0,0);">“No, thank you,” Caldwell responded. “You earned it, buddy.”

<p style="font-size:17px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(0,0,0);">Bradley then embraced the linebacker.

<p style="font-size:17px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(0,0,0);">“You look awesome,” the coach said, patting him on the shoulder.

<p style="font-size:17px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(0,0,0);">“I’m great,” Jack responded. “I’m where I need to be.”

Catching up huh.
You can tell Jack really, really wanted to be in Jax. It's cool to see.

Quote:You can tell Jack really, really wanted to be in Jax. It's cool to see.

Ya, that was my biggest take away from the whole article was his desire to be in Jacksonville... 
Quote:Catching up huh.
I heard we got Ramsey too!

Hehe

I do <3 Myles Jack though  Love
Quote:I heard we got Ramsey too!

Hehe

I do <3 Myles Jack though  Love

That's not what I heard... Confusedweat:
Quote:That's not what I heard... Confusedweat:
Perez Hilton is nothing but a rumor spreader!
Heck if I was getting any kinda of bonus, I would want to land in Florida or Texas.

Someone's fresh out the box!