Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Orlando shooter's father right behind Hillary at rally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is a little weird. But it is not as if the campaign invited him. He showed up, just like a few thousand other people.

If this were Trump, he would be called a terrorist on here, right? The libbys would be drooling themselves right now.

Quote:If this were Trump, he would be called a terrorist on here, right? The libbys would be drooling themselves right now.

Whatever makes you feel better.
Quote:It is a little weird. But it is not as if the campaign invited him. He showed up, just like a few thousand other people.
One doesn't just show up at these rallies and be seated directly behind the candidate in close proximity. 
Quote:If this were Trump, he would be called a terrorist on here, right? The libbys would be drooling themselves right now.

He never would have made it into a Trump rally.  He most likely would have been attacked in the parking lot because of his appearance and perceived religious affiliation.
Quote:He never would have made it into a Trump rally.  He most likely would have been attacked in the parking lot because of his appearance and perceived religious affiliation.

what do you mean "perceived" religious affiliation?
Hillary is just providing fair and equal opportunity for all Muslim fathers. Those who's sons died while fighting for our country and those who's son's killed innocent multitudes of American non-combatants in our country. Hooray for Hillary.

Quote:Whatever makes you feel better.

So you agree. Cool.
Nowhere to be found on CNN.

Same site who is quick to call out David Dukes alleged endorsement of Donald Trump which he immediately denounced. 

So now Hillary has a mass murders family endorsing her? How much more despicable can a human being get?

Quote:It is a little weird. But it is not as if the campaign invited him. He showed up, just like a few thousand other people.
He got some awfully good seats just for showing up.  That was mighty convenient.

And let's not oversell a Hillary rally by saying a few thousand people were in attendance.  I know the media likes to inflate the numbers, and will even Photoshop the pictures to make it seem that way, but the reality is it was a Clinton rally.  Nobody is attending those in numbers like that.  More like hundreds.  Not thousands.

Quote:Nowhere to be found on CNN.

Same site who is quick to call out David Dukes alleged endorsement of Donald Trump which he immediately denounced. 

So now Hillary has a mass murders family endorsing her? How much more despicable can a human being get?

The mass murderer demographic is a pretty important one to Hillary.  How else can she secure the dead vote for democrats?

Quote:He got some awfully good seats just for showing up.  That was mighty convenient.

And let's not oversell a Hillary rally by saying a few thousand people were in attendance.  I know the media likes to inflate the numbers, and will even Photoshop the pictures to make it seem that way, but the reality is it was a Clinton rally.  Nobody is attending those in numbers like that.  More like hundreds.  Not thousands.

The mass murderer demographic is a pretty important one to Hillary.  How else can she secure the dead vote for democrats?

great point. it's now a proven fact that main stream news sites post doctored pictures of the rallies making it look like more people are there than in reality.  what is that? this is so absurd what's happening.
Quote:Nowhere to be found on CNN.

What crime is this man being accused of? So we now blame parents of adults who commit heinous crimes?
Quote:What crime is this man being accused of? So we now blame parents of adults who commit heinous crimes?
You blame Trump for the people who endorse him. 

And what is this man accused of?  Nothing.  Simply speaking his mind. 

There's no way the Clinton camp was unaware of who was on the stage behind her.  Those people are vetted to make sure you don't end up with some protester behind the candidate during a rally.  They knew who this guy was and gave him a prominent spot. 

This is the same father who previously said (after the shooting) that God would punish gays.  He also is an ideological supporter of the Taliban.  It stands to reason, he'd be on the stage with the democrat nominee.  If Obama was on the stage, he might have gotten a speaking role.

Quote:What crime is this man being accused of? So we now blame parents of adults who commit heinous crimes?
So disgusting.
[Image: T2uDLBF.png]

[Image: EyNXxNo.png]

Quote:[Image: T2uDLBF.png]

[Image: EyNXxNo.png]

Buried in a stack of Trump hit pieces, no less.  Good stuff.

Exactly, like I said, this is completely normal.  Not weird at all.
Quote:Buried in a stack of Trump hit pieces, no less.  Good stuff.

Like I said in another thread, I don't believe anyone on here thinks CNN isn't a shilling for Hilldog...but at the same time I thought this story wasn't anywhere on CNN.  I mean it's a top story, not like you have to rummage deep in the cesspool for it. 
Quote:what do you mean "perceived" religious affiliation?

Google is your friend.  Please see #2 below.

per·ceive

<div style="font-size:large;">pərˈsēv/

<div><i>verb</i>
past tense: <b>perceived</b>; past participle: <b>perceived</b>
  1. <div>1.

<div>
    <div>become aware or conscious of (something); come to realize or understand.
    "his mouth fell open as he perceived the truth"
    synonyms: discernrecognize, become aware of, seedistinguishrealizegraspunderstand,take in, make out, findidentify, hit on, comprehendapprehendappreciatesense,divine; <span style="color:rgb(26,13,171);">More</span>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div> 
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<div style="font-size:xx-small;margin-left:25px;">
    <div style="font-sizeConfusedmall;">
    <div> 

<div>
    <div> 
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

2. <div>2.

<div>
    <div>interpret or look on (someone or something) in a particular way; regard as.
    "if Guy does not <b>perceive</b> himself <b>as</b> disabled, nobody else should"
    synonyms: regard, look on, viewconsider, think of, judgedeemadjudge
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>"she was perceived as too negative"

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

</div>
</div>
*** Updated Note:  If you are not requesting a definition of perceived but rather asking why I used perceived religious affiliation instead of just stating religious affiliation, that was due to the fact that not many people, if any, would have been able to identify him as the killers dad in the parking lot. ***

Pages: 1 2