Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The story of Earl Wolff's Kidnapping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woah. Honestly didn't think a whole lot of it when the news first came out, but reading his firsthand account is tough. Good luck to him.

Wow! Intense
Dang, I live an hour away from Fayetteville, AKA Fayettenam, and remember this happening. Fayetteville is no joke. It's smaller than Jacksonville but at times can rival Duval's criminal activity pound for pound. I was stationed there at Bragg in the 90's and lived there again from late 2002-2004 and I hated it. My husband works there and got his concealed carry permit because of the stuff that goes down there.

And Wolff is right, all it takes is being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sadly there seems to be a lot of wrong places. I'm glad he made it through this ordeal and is seeing a bright future.
Wow! that was really intense! Earl went through a tremendous amount that one night, it is amazing that he is ok.

That's crazy !!  

That's where I'm from lol
fayettnam

Glad he is OK, thanks for sharing.

BCC tweeted this as "The time Earl Wolff was almost kidnapped"

Bc apparently this doesn't count as a real kidnapping.
Quote:BCC tweeted this as "The time Earl Wolff was almost kidnapped"

Bc apparently this doesn't count as a real kidnapping.

They've (BCC contributing editors) survived as a result of perseverance, not intellect.

Incredible story. A really intense inside look at someone who has been car-jacked, kidnapped, robbed and had guns stuck in his face by some very bad criminals who threatened to kill him more then once. You could feel throughout his story that he actually feared for his life.

This is just a another reminder that there are some very bad people out there and that you should always pay attention to your surroundings, although not sure what he could have done in this case except for not be out so late.

Quote:That's where I'm from lol
I imagine Schofield Barracks/HI is a huge step up from Fort Bragg/NC. Lol. I never wanted to be stationed in HI but had I known I was going to Bragg I probably would have been singing a different tune. Not that I had a say in the matter. 
He always goes missing when the NFL season starts too

Too soon right