Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Next Year's Hall Of Fame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There has been some talk on nfl.com about James Brooks getting in as a RB. This would be crazy since he only has around 8,000 yards rushing.

I was reading the comments on the article that was written and 3 or 4 guys said Tony Boselli should have already been in. (Which I know we've discussed numerous times)

However I don't think the comments are coming from local Jag fans.

2 things here...if James Brooks even gets mentioned along with Otis Anderson, then Fred Taylor has to start getting his respect amongst the voters.

The 2nd thing is if Kramer of the Packers or James Brooks gets votes, then Tony Boselli should easily make the cut.

LT is the only shoo in for 2017.

What do you guys think, and have you read the article? (Sorry if already discussed)
This is an excellent thread about the Jacksonville Jaguars
High Score, whatever I did to bother you, I am sorry.

I feel like everytime I post something I have to defend myself.

These 2 guys were Jags, so I apologize if I placed it in the wrong section.

I seriously knew you were going to say something as soon as I clicked on the post button. It's getting old man.

If you don't have any insight, then don't post man.

No need to say "do wut?"

Again, if I placed it in the wrong thread then my bad.
Sry

xoxo
Quote:There has been some talk on nfl.com about James Brooks getting in as a RB. This would be crazy since he only has around 8,000 yards rushing.

I was reading the comments on the article that was written and 3 or 4 guys said Tony Boselli should have already been in. (Which I know we've discussed numerous times)

However I don't think the comments are coming from local Jag fans.

2 things here...if James Brooks even gets mentioned along with Otis Anderson, then Fred Taylor has to start getting his respect amongst the voters.

The 2nd thing is if Kramer of the Packers or James Brooks gets votes, then Tony Boselli should easily make the cut.

LT is the only shoo in for 2017.

What do you guys think, and have you read the article? (Sorry if already discussed)
I have not read the article, so I am responding just to what is contained in this post.

James Brooks was a favorite of mine, but there is no way he deeserves HOF consideration, especially over Taylor or Boselli.  Kramer for the Packers?  Yeah, I could see him getting in.  But not James Brooks.
I feel like no jaguar will get serious consideration until we have a sustained winning seasons. National profile will increase and then tony, freddy and maybe jimmy will get more talk.
I will go out on a limb and say that James Brooks will not get in the Hall of Fame.

When is Fred Taylor eligible for induction?

Quote:I will go out on a limb and say that James Brooks will not get in the Hall of Fame.

...unless he pays the required admission.
Quote:I have not read the article, so I am responding just to what is contained in this post.

James Brooks was a favorite of mine, but there is no way he deeserves HOF consideration, especially over Taylor or Boselli. Kramer for the Packers? Yeah, I could see him getting in. But not James Brooks.

I don't know much about Kramer or Brooks but if either of these guys get in then Boselli and/or Taylor will start getting more attention from the voters.

In a way, these guys need to hurry up and get in, so we can move on to the next wave.
Tony will make it in. I think you're absolutely right when the discussion crop of potential HOFers gets weaker Boselli and Taylor's case will become better.
If Curtis Martin is in, then Fred Taylor should be in.