Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 50 top GOPs oppose trump and WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hadn't seen this one posted yet. It's official:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/...trump.html

Sent from America
Oh no, the establishment doesn't support Trump? Say it ain't so....

Doesn't matter.
Quote:Oh no, the establishment doesn't support Trump? Say it ain't so....

Doesn't matter.

Exactly it doesnt matter. He isn't going to be President anyhow.
Saying many more people don't support him- on both sides of the political spectrum...
Quote:Exactly it doesnt matter. He isn't going to be President anyhow.

You hope not.
Quote:Saying many more people don't support him- on both sides of the political spectrum...

As long as voters who earn an honest buck support him, that's all that really matters.
The Establishment fears what it can't control.
Quote:The Establishment fears what it can't control.

Kind of funny, because they ultimate control. If they team up to shut him down. It will become a figurehead position.

Quote:Oh no, the establishment doesn't support Trump? Say it ain't so....

Doesn't matter.

Nothing really matters, everyone can see.  Nothing really matters...  Nothing really matters...  To me....
Man, Trump livin' free in ya'lls heads. More proof his plan is working.
Quote:Man, Trump livin' free in ya'lls heads. More proof his plan is working.

I woulda voted for any GOP who is anti - establishment
Quote:The Establishment fears what it can't control.

Follow what Trump has done the last few days. They are controlling him.
Quote:Man, Trump livin' free in ya'lls heads. More proof his plan is working.

A. Can you please explain sentence #1?

B. Can you please explain sentence #2?
50 neocon war criminals aren't voting for Trump?  Tom Ridge, who admitted his color system was meant to keep the public in a constant state of fear.  That's the definition of terrorism, Tom.  Michael Chertoff, the ghoul whose Chertoff Group is part owner of OSI Systems, maker of the Rapiscan full-body scanners.  Chertoff pushed for immediate adoption of the scanners after the faked "underwear bomber" incident on Christmas Day 2009.

No doubt their biggest fear is an outsider gaining the White House. 
Quote:50 neocon war criminals aren't voting for Trump?  Tom Ridge, who admitted his color system was meant to keep the public in a constant state of fear.  That's the definition of terrorism, Tom.  Michael Chertoff, the ghoul whose Chertoff Group is part owner of OSI Systems, maker of the Rapiscan full-body scanners.  Chertoff pushed for immediate adoption of the scanners after the faked "underwear bomber" incident on Christmas Day 2009.

No doubt their biggest fear is an outsider gaining the White House. 

Okay, so the fact that no one is supporting Trump is somehow proof that we ought to elect him? 
Quote:Okay, so the fact that no one is supporting Trump is somehow proof that we ought to elect him? 

No one supports Trump?

Maybe you should try making up your own mind instead of being swayed by celebrities. 

None of the globalist elites and war criminals support him.  That is illustrative. 

Trump is the people's hand grenade.  Messy, not politically correct, but gets the job done. 
this is an endorsement

Quote:Nothing really matters, everyone can see.  Nothing really matters...  Nothing really matters...  To me....

I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo Figaro - magnifico

I'm fairly certain the people who are casting their votes for Trump wouldn't recognize 90% of the names on that list.  I'm sure they're thinking twice now.

I frankly would be worried if those creeps supported Trump.  It would indicate he's been bought. 

I wonder where all those former security experts work now?  Ratheon?  Lobbyist firms?  Think tanks?  Let's pick 5 names at random, people I never heard of:

Ted Kassinger works for a D.C. law firm specializing in international trade.  He filed an amicus curiae brief with the Supreme Court supporting same-sex marriage.

David J. Kramer was a policy wonk at Freedom House from 2010 - 2014.  Currently at the McCain Institute, a D.C. think tank associated with ASU and John McCain. 

Mary Beth Long since 2010 has been the Principal at M B Long & Associates PLLC, a law firm specializing in international compliance. She also founded Metis Solutions, a government contracting company.<sup>[2]</sup> Long also founded and is co-owner of Askari Defense & Intelligence LLC, an international consulting company. 

Meghan O'Sulivan worked on the Romney campaign and also signed the amicus curiae brief in the same-sex marriage case.  She was one of the original advocates of the "surge" strategy in Iraq which led to the creation of ISIS.  Left government in 2007 to teach at Harvard.  Senior fellow for the Council on Foreign Relations. 

Larry D. Thompson left govt to become a senior fellow at the Brookings Institute.  Worked at Pepsico as senior vice-president for government affairs. (??) Currently teaches corporate and business law at the University of Georgia. 

LOL, I wasn't too far off.  Globalist organizations, think tanks, etc.  That was actually kinda fun.  Somebody else pick another 5 at random and see what they're up to now.  I gotta get dinner ready. 

Pages: 1 2