Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars Release Depth Chart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No real surprises.
Corey Grant listed at kick returner is a good sign for him sticking around.

I was just going to post this.  Interesting in a few places.

Left side of the offensive line looks like a battle.

Running back is interesting with Denard Robinson falling.

Middle Linebacker looks like Myles Jack has to actually win the job/roster spot.  (I know that he will make the roster, but if he performs well enough it's a question of Paul Posluszny's future on the team).

Joeckel not listed at LG
When are the captains confirmed?...

I'll take this chart with a grain of salt. The only reason they put it out there is because the league mandates it.
Quote:Joeckel not listed at LG

Eh...  probably awaiting the results of the Beachum/Joeckel battle for the LT spot.
Don't know where to put this so I'll just leave it here..

The Titans have a better Madden rating than the Jags lol
I kind of wish Linder and Cann were our Guards of the future.

How bad is Shatley?  Any chance we can get a veteran Center (that may get cut) and plug him in.  I know the Center is one of the most critical positions to be in sync with Bortles but I just don't think Linder is being maximized and it's also leaving a hole at LG.

Wow our offensive line still blows. Hopefully Caldwell will address it next offseason the way he did on defense this past offseason. I hate the left side of our line. Just think if Beachum hadn't signed! I guess if Joeckel is servicable at LG and Beachum is healthy enough to play solid at LT we'll be OK but that's the only real concern I have about this team. I think we're pretty solid everywhere else.
Looks like Myles Jack will be a backup.

Jack will make his share of plays in the preseason and earn plenty of playing time.
Jack is being built for the future. This season is Poz.

Quote:I guess if Joeckel is servicable at LG and Beachum is healthy enough to play solid at LT we'll be OK

When two "ifs" have to work out just to get to OK, you're in trouble. 
Quote:When two "ifs" have to work out just to get to OK, you're in trouble.

Pretty good point. Well said.
Quote:When two "ifs" have to work out just to get to OK, you're in trouble. 
This has been my point for several weeks now regarding the left side of the O-line.  BIG question marks. 

At least we now have a sliver of faith that Joeckel can play guard serviceably after the scrimmage. 
Here is my first guess at the 53 man roster

QB(3) Bortles, Henne, Allen

RB(4) Ivory, Yeldon, Robinson, Grey

WR(5) Robinson, Hurns, Lee, Greene, Walters

TE (5) Thomas, Lewis, Koyack, Jacobs, Bowman

OL(9) Joekel, Beachum, Linder, Cann, Parnell, Wells, Shatley, Bernadeau, last spot would have been Bowanko, not sure who is the 9th linemen

DL(9) Fowler, Jackson, Miller, Ordrick, Ngakoue, Day, Marks, Bennett, Alualu

LB(6) Skuta, Smith, Poluszny, Davis, Tripp, Jack

DB(9) House, Gipson, Cyprien, Ramsey, Thompson, Sample, Amukamara, Gratz, Nick Marshall(only while Colvin is suspended)

SP(3)

The OLine is the only place I think we are reaching to add players for depth.  Otherwise we are looking at a very talented roster

Quote:Here is my first guess at the 53 man roster

QB(3) Bortles, Henne, Allen

RB(4) Ivory, Yeldon, Robinson, Grey

WR(5) Robinson, Hurns, Lee, Greene, Walters

TE (5) Thomas, Lewis, Koyack, Jacobs, Bowman

OL(9) Joekel, Beachum, Linder, Cann, Parnell, Wells, Shatley, Bernadeau, last spot would have been Bowanko, not sure who is the 9th linemen

DL(9) Fowler, Jackson, Miller, Ordrick, Ngakoue, Day, Marks, Bennett, Alualu

LB(6) Skuta, Smith, Poluszny, Davis, Tripp, Davis

DB(9) House, Gipson, Cyprien, Ramsey, Thompson, Sample, Amukamara, Gratz, Nick Marshall(only while Colvin is suspended)

SP(3)

The OLine is the only place I think we are reaching to add players for depth. Otherwise we are looking at a very talented roster

You forgot Myles Jack.
Quote:Don't know where to put this so I'll just leave it here..

The Titans have a better Madden rating than the Jags lol
hahaha what? I can only think of about 3 players on their team that should have high ratings 
Pages: 1 2