Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 1st Home Preseason Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which restroom do I need to use:

* The one associated with my birth gender, or

* The one that I'm identifying with after 10 shots of tequila

#StalkerDude

Quote:Which restroom do I need to use:

* The one associated with my birth gender, or

* The one that I'm identifying with after 10 shots of tequila
Visiting fan's shoulder. IMO.
Quote:Visiting fan's shoulder. IMO.

hope they leave their silly little pirate costumes at home !!   Arrr!

Arrr! - This one is often confused with arrrgh, which is of course the sound you make when you sit on a belaying pin. "Arrr!" can mean, variously, "yes," "I agree," "I'm happy," "I'm enjoying this beer," "My team is going to win it all," "I saw that television show, it sucked!" and "That was a clever remark you or I just made." And those are just a few of the myriad possibilities of Arrr!

[Image: 01503f3c8901140d460630a5d2b75746.jpg]

[Image: 10620.gif]

The fact that people have trouble determining which restroom to use is sad.

It's pretty simple.  If you have an "outie" you go to the men's room and if you have an "innie" you go to the women's room.

Quote:The fact that people have trouble determining which restroom to use is sad.

It's pretty simple.  If you have an "outie" you go to the men's room and if you have an "innie" you go to the women's room.
Nope, its 2016 dude we need at least 1 bathroom for each of the 126 different gender classifications now. Enough with the oppressive hate speech. /s

Quote:The fact that people have trouble determining which restroom to use is sad.

[Image: kole9.jpg]
Bring a bottle?
HURRICANE!!! has been hitting the bottle hard today