Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marqise Lee should be ready to go next sunday at Jets..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I believe he''l be fresh and ready to go.. I think if he can at least get 2-3 full practices in he'll be fine.. Also should be able to get back to form and be ready to go Thursday at Jets..

sucks that he will have to miss thursday nights game though....

/thread
LOL i mean this thursday people..

Mods can u put this thursday instead of this sunday lol on the thread title thank u so much..

Lee went on to say that his left legs fine.. He also said its precautionary.. i believe he practices monday possibly full practices on tuesday and wednesday.. To make in time to play Thursday..

Im not that worried ya'll seem to act like he aint playin week 1 pre season.. Lol he is just wait and see i already know he's playing..

Who you talking to?
If he misses all 4 preseason games but plays week one that's fine by me
Quote:I believe he''l be fresh and ready to go.. I think if he can at least get 2-3 full practices in he'll be fine.. Also should be able to get back to form and be ready to go Thursday at Jets..

ok so just pure speculation? gotcha
I'll believe it when I see it..
If he full goes in practice though, hell just hurt his hammy again.....
MY guy Hero of the Day.
Quote:Who you talking to?

L-O-L
Marquise Lee will be ready to go next Sunday... until he pulls another hammy.  Meanwhile he will probably be out for the Thursday night preseason game.

I'd love to see one week some time where Lee practices and plays in the game that week.

I would rather him miss all 4 pre season games if it would mean that he was healthier when it really counts. He's just injury prone for some reason.

"Team captains Blake Bortles, Marquis Lee, and Telvin Smith are ready for the coin toss..."

"Bortles calls it heads..."

"It's heads!"

"Wait, Lee is slow to get up. He's on the ground holding his right leg in obvious pain. Looks like they're bringing out the cart, we'll get the season started right after this time out."
Fred Taylor needs to have a talk with this guy. Fred started out "fragile", and then learned how to take care of his body.
Quote:Mods can u put this thursday instead of this sunday lol on the thread title thank u so much..

You know you only get 3 mulligans per season (e.g. bailout from a mod).  Using one of your mulligans this early in the season could prove to be detrimental later on if you make a critical error that needs correction.
Pages: 1 2