Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mexicans believe Trump will be great President..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I ask a couple of Mexicans today at work, what did they think about Trump? They replied "he will be a great President"! "He will give us a lot of work". I said how so? They said we will build the wall! Lol...
Like it or not walls work if your intent is to keep people out. Hell, ask China.

Quote:Like it or not walls work if your intent is to keep people out. Hell, ask China.
Ask Hillary Clinton.  She was surrounded by a 4 mile perimeter fence at her convention in Philly.  It seemed to keep the Bernie riff raff out of the camera shots pretty well.

As Obama.  He's been living behind a perimeter fence for almost 8 years.

Nations have borders.  Borders require security.  Without some way to control the flow in and out of a country, there really is no country.  Our borders are porous, and enforcement is being hamstrung by policies enacted by this administration in order to pander to a bloc of voters.  That's got to stop.  There's nothing wrong with immigration, but you have to have border security first and foremost. 
Quote:I ask a couple of Mexicans today at work, what did they think about Trump? They replied "he will be a great President"! "He will give us a lot of work". I said how so? They said we will build the wall! Lol...

lol wut?
no not possible. Trump is racist and stuff

I absolutely think Mexicans and other illegals will benefit from trumps "policies." Hard working Americans will suffer terribly. Ask anybody who ever worked for the guy.
Quote:I absolutely think Mexicans and other illegals will benefit from trumps "policies." Hard working Americans will suffer terribly. Ask anybody who ever worked for the guy.

Is it lonely in Bizzaro World?
Quote:I absolutely think Mexicans and other illegals will benefit from trumps "policies." Hard working Americans will suffer terribly. Ask anybody who ever worked for the guy.

You have officially fallen off your rocker.
Quote:You have officially fallen off your rocker.
Me?

Do you believe this trump guy - who grew up in opulence and was gifted 10 million dollars when he turned 21 - has any clue what the working class does on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis??

Yeah - I am the one who is out of touch.

You would probably vote for Paris Hilton too...
"Mexicans and other illegals"...guess all Mexicans are illegal.
Quote:"Mexicans and other illegals"...guess all Mexicans are illegal.

Nope.  I carried my "green card" (military ID) for nearly 10 years.

I assume some are good people.

If you pay attention they'll tell you what they really think.
Quote:If you pay attention they'll tell you what they really think.

Mexicans are from Mexico

Mexican Americans live here...
Quote:Me?

Do you believe this trump guy - who grew up in opulence and was gifted 10 million dollars when he turned 21 - has any clue what the working class does on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis??

That number fluctuates between 1 and 40m depending on the argument you are tying to support.
Quote:Mexicans are from Mexico

Confusedweat:

Quote: Confusedweat:
I am.
Quote:Mexicans are from Mexico

When you use the term "Mexican", are you referring to race or nationality?
Quote:Me?

Who knew being rich disqualifies people from being in tune with the working class?

It's not like he has ever had direct dealings with blue collar types, right?  That couldn't be possible.

We should focus on what he was gifted when he was 21 and ignore anything that has happened since then. 

Meanwhile, you're gaga over a pantsuited princess who has fleeced corporations and foreign nations into making her part of the top 1% of the 1 percenters, promising them access and favors during her time as Secretary of State, and no doubt once she's in the Oval Office.  This career public servant has somehow managed to parlay a government career into wealth very few experience in a lifetime, and why?  Because she married well?  When are you getting your Hillary tramp stamp?
Ain't that the truth! 
Pages: 1 2