Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: "Clinton Cash" - Full Documentary - Anonymous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I came across this on the Anonymous youtube channel.  Worth a listen on the drive home or something.

It exposes the Clintons' game.  You pay them money, they do what you need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fQJCXkSqbY

I guess it beats the trump university documentary, "You pay him money, he doesn't do anything".
I've been wanting to see this documentary.  I've read the book which is very good and has several footnotes leading to sources of information.  This is something people should really see.

Quote:I've been wanting to see this documentary.  I've read the book which is very good and has several footnotes leading to sources of information.  This is something people should really see.

I watched it. Very informative, and the Clinton Foundation's role in handling Haiti is pretty horrific. I need to read the book.
Quote:I watched it. Very informative, and the Clinton Foundation's role in handling Haiti is pretty horrific. I need to read the book.

I've got the digital edition of it.  I would be more-than-happy to loan it to you.  I also have several other books that are pretty good that I've offered to other posters.  So far nobody has taken me up on the offer.  With my job, I have the opportunity to read a lot of books.
Quote:I've got the digital edition of it.  I would be more-than-happy to loan it to you.  I also have several other books that are pretty good that I've offered to other posters.  So far nobody has taken me up on the offer.  With my job, I have the opportunity to read a lot of books.

Sure, how is it loaned? Do you have a PDF of it or is it through an account on a website?
Quote:I guess it beats the trump university documentary, "You pay him money, he doesn't do anything".

this has nothing to do with Trump.  maybe just shut up and listen for once in your life.
Quote:I guess it beats the trump university documentary, "You pay him money, he doesn't do anything".

Good Lord dude. Take a break.
So another documentary.

Because?

My view: I have watched a number of these over the years and the film makers cannot ever produce these with out a bias and an obvious lean towards their opinion.

If your watching this to form your opinion, then bless your heart.
Quote:So another documentary.

Because?

My view: I have watched a number of these over the years and the film makers cannot ever produce these with out a bias and an obvious lean towards their opinion.

If your watching this to form your opinion, then bless your heart.

you didn't watch it

Anonymous is not a partisan channel
Quote:you didn't watch it

Anonymous is not a partisan channel

Bless your heart
Quote:Bless your heart

So, is there something in the documentary that you can refute with facts? 
Quote:Bless your heart

you're pretty good at playing dumb.  i guess makes sense for you to stick with it.
Actually, 3 of top 4 non-fiction titles on the NY Times bestseller list are anti-Clinton books. 

and somehow still being predicted to win in a "land slide".  i just dont see it.  too much dirt.  but i guess we do have dummies in this country, as evidenced above.

Quote:Sure, how is it loaned? Do you have a PDF of it or is it through an account on a website?

I sent you a PM.  

It's an eBook in Kindle format (from Amazon).  It can be read on a tablet, your computer, phone or a Kindle reader.  The Kindle App is pretty good for a tablet and for a computer I recommend Calibre (available for Windows, Mac or Linux) which is free and Open Source software.
Quote:Actually, 3 of top 4 non-fiction titles on the NY Times bestseller list are anti-Clinton books. 

The same on Amazon's best seller list.
I do find it interesting that the leftist response in this thread is consistent with how they respond to any Clinton scandal. Don't dispute the facts. Just shoot the messenger. There's a trail of bodies going back decades linked to various Clinton scandals.
but she's "experienced" and therefore "qualified"

FBT, definitely agree on that. The message has been engrained into the party and it is an effective one. Even if there is evidence everything is right wing conspiracy. And they have used this tactic during Bill's Presidency. Hillary said the same thing during Lewonski scandal which is the one thing she was unable to cover up. Well that and the emails.

Also, those who constantly bash the Benghazi investigation seem to miss some major points. One is the embassy requested several times they need more security from people (American) to fence/gate. They told the State Department so many times how inadequate the facilities were. Time after time after time. Hillary may not have done anything illegal, but the blood is on her hands. And again, Dems don't seem to care and call it right wing conspiracy. The 2nd is her email server. That came from the investigation. Also, she was warned several times about it until the guy whose name I forgot told the other person don't ever call about it again. Who do you think that order came from?

For so much to be ignored, you can only tie it to one thing. Political bias.
Pages: 1 2