Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sportcenter just picked Buffalo to make playoffs over teams like..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jaguars and other teams as well.. What a joke lol..

They couldn't even mention Dante Fowler r anything.. shows how much they know..

Stop making threads.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

I'M TYPING ANGRY ON THE INTERNET

Newsflash to topic creator: We have been the underdogs and the afterthought since we came into the league. Most of us don't care because we are used to it by now.

are you ready?

Next...

Thread title is missing 'breaking news.'
That makes me happy. Im sick of the hype and dont want the hype. Bring on the underdogs and flying under the radar as much as possible.

Quote:That makes me happy. Im sick of the hype and dont want the hype. Bring on the underdogs and flying under the radar as much as possible.

Yup. The less hype the better for everyone.
Who cares? Some people think others teams are better than the Jags. They might be, they might not be. Does it really matter?

Quote:I'M TYPING ANGRY ON THE INTERNET

[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:Thread title is missing 'breaking news.'

***Official***
Quote:Who cares? Some people think others teams are better than the Jags. They might be, they might not be. Does it really matter?

I've said it before, I like to know we have talent, but I'd much rather stay out of the spotlight.. then we can surprise people.

If we're in the spotlight, it's easier to work out our weaknesses and exploit them.
Quote:Stop making threads.
Quote:Jaguars and other teams as well.. What a joke lol..

You do realize they almost beat us with EJ Freaking Manual right? That team is talented. I could see why they would pick them over an unproven team like the Jags. Either way,just win baby!
This is the best thread ever.

Quote:Jaguars and other teams as well.. What a joke lol..
OMG, someone has an opinion that doesn't line up with Jags fans.... Stop the presses. Really?
Quote:You do realize they almost beat us with EJ Freaking Manual right? That team is talented. I could see why they would pick them over an unproven team like the Jags. Either way,just win baby!
Exactly. I understand the excitement of the Jags fans. But until they win something, like the AFC South, you'll have to excuse the naysayers. That's reality. There are 3 other pretty good teams in this division that could take the crown. Should be interesting.
Can you blame them? Sure we have some great talent, but look at Gus' track record. 

Pages: 1 2