Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rashad Greene.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With Lee's injury Rashad Greene is next in line. I believe he wont be a superstar. But he would def make a good number 2. But an even better slot WR. I'm not giving up on Lee either here. If somehow Lee can be healthy. I believe he'll add good depth. Those guys are locks at this point. Sterling, Washington, Walters and Benn will battle for the 2 last spots.

I can't wait to see him tear up defenses. LOL this dude has the blazing speed man. The videos i watch on him are amazing he's ridiculous..

Rashad isn't a flashy wr and at FSU teams focused on KB and O'Leary, so Rashad reaped the benefits. Well now there's AR15, Hurns, and JT. I'm pretty sure Rashad is loving his situation right now.
Pretty much he is a really good role player. The Punt Return aspect makes him better

With Robinson, Hurns, and Thomas being options 1-3, If Greene can step up and be a threat, our offense will improve exponentially. He won't catch a lot of balls but the ones he does will be impactful.
a=rob

burns

greene

Benn

Denarious Moore

Louie Vasquez

Unstoppable

Greene has the Potential to be a #2.. I believe his ceiling could even be higher then that in the right system...But he is a gamer will do whatever he has to do for the team..
Rashad greene will shine in the slot. He was FSU's most reliable WR during his tenure. The Lee experiment should be over unfortunately his body has failed him. The real battle should be Greene vs Walters for the slot role 

I would love for Greene to turn into one of those annoying WR guys like Brandon Stokley was against us. Seems like every time we played the Colts we would get them to like 3rd and 6 and then Peyton would hit Stokley for a gain of 7 yards.

I missed something here...

What's going on with Lee? Is it still his hamstring?..

Quote:I missed something here...

What's going on with Lee? Is it still his hamstring?..

Missed his sixth practice today with the hammie.
Quote:Missed his sixth practice today with the hammie.

Ok, thanks :thumbsup:
I'm so fed up with Marqise Lee. I know it's not his fault but I'm so annoyed. I think I have moved on from him in my mind as one of our receivers now.

Quote:I'm so fed up with Marqise Lee. I know it's not his fault but I'm so annoyed. I think I have moved on from him in my mind as one of our receivers now.

Problem is, you move on... then he comes back... instil's some confidence in you.. then goes and gets injured again! :yucky:
This is not my personal opinion, but I heard on one of the 1010 shows that some staff on this team feel that Greene could be the best one of the bunch. They think he could be freaking great.

That's a pretty tall order. I'm just passing on what I heard on the radio show.

Quote:Problem is, you move on... then he comes back... instil's some confidence in you.. then goes and gets injured again! :yucky:

You are absolutely right.
I thought the hamstring was "minor"? He's missed quite a few practices for it not being a big deal. I know hamstrings can be an issue but I think they downplayed how serious it actually is.
Greene is dependable and crafty.  He has good 4.5 speed.  He'd be an excellent possession receiver if he's put into the rotation.

Desean Jackson type WR.. Imagine if he turned out that way.. I would have A-ROB with Greene on the outside with Hurns in the slot.. Greene brings that speed that this team needs on the outside.. When teams double up on A-ROB.. Greene's speed will abuse defenses as the FLANKER.. While Hurns can be that slot WR who can take hits unlike Lee..

I can't....
Pages: 1 2