Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fowler / Ramsay / Jack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What if they are all as advertised? I think I have been a Jaguars fan for so long that I automatically discounted, and assumed that this just wouldn't work out...

But what if they are all really good? Is it fair to say that this defense could be top of the league of the next couple years?

(Not to mention Jackson, Telvin, House, Gipson, etc.)

Startin' to get the feels, y'all...

Fowler looks to be BETTER than advertised if you ask me. and Ramsey/Jack are looking the part as well so far. Can't wait to see them get some real reps in preseason.

This team is coming together very well, one more solid draft and they will be a very good team.
It is so hard not to get overly excited about the possibilities. As Jags fans we can't imagine it after so many years of suckness.
Quote:Fowler looks to be BETTER than advertised if you ask me. and Ramsey/Jack are looking the part as well so far. Can't wait to see them get some real reps in preseason.

Agreed. I was not a huge Fowler fan when we drafted him. I developed a defense mechanism when he got hurt last year and assumed that he would basically never pan out and that our first round draft pick was a sunk cost, or that we didn't have one to begin with. I figured that maybe DFJ would come back and be a bit of a role player in '17, but that we would never sniff any real ROI on the pick. This was my best-case scenario.

I am starting to come off of that mindset.
We gonna be scary good.
Quote:What if they are all as advertised?

[Image: 200_s.gif]
Quote:[Image: 200_s.gif]

"I just ate a grape..."
There is a clip of Fowler on BCC. He beat Parnell like a drum lol. We might have a quality pass rush
Quote:There is a clip of Fowler on BCC. He beat Parnell like a drum lol. We might have a quality sub-par pass rush blocking.
Cant wait to see these guys on the field. This defense is going to have some swagger

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Etdavis2006" data-cid="779161" data-time="1470244773">

There is a clip of Fowler on BCC. He beat Parnell like a drum lol. We might have <del>a quality</del> sub-par pass <del>rush</del> blocking.
</blockquote>

And you know I'm fine with that for this season.

The offense did pretty good last year with average pass blocking. The defense couldn't get off the field with poor pash rush. In the majority of the games we lost last year you could point the finger more at the defense than you could the offense.

Hopefully an improved running game will help keep the opposing defense more honest and can help hide our O-Line deficiency.
I think we could be top 5 this year.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Etdavis2006" data-cid="779161" data-time="1470244773">
<div>
There is a clip of Fowler on BCC. He beat Parnell like a drum lol. We might have a quality sub-par pass rush blocking.

</div>
</blockquote>

I'm going to be the optimist and say Fowler and Yannick are just that good.
For Sheldon Day to be running with the 1's, that means he could be a core player on defense too.
This really is so exciting!

Fowler, Ramsey, Jack, Gipson, Day, Jackson, Amukamara... this defense should look a lot different than last year.  

There is finally talent on the defense. 

Also - don't forget this guy:

[Image: 2nbvs6w.jpg]

I have a feeling he'll show up in his rookie year. 

Quote:There is finally talent on the defense. 

Also - don't forget this guy:

[Image: 2nbvs6w.jpg]

I have a feeling he'll show up in his rookie year. 

Yep. Was just about to post this.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Etdavis2006" data-cid="779161" data-time="1470244773">
<div>
There is a clip of Fowler on BCC. He beat Parnell like a drum lol. We might have a quality sub-par pass rush blocking.

</div>
</blockquote>
Parnell didn't get beat much last year, so I'm going to disagree.

Fowler looks like a beast.
Pages: 1 2 3 4