Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is Trump a Democratic Plant?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not a slam on the guy, as I've done in other instances. I am starting to wonder. As we bicker and one up each other here, as seems the norm in any political conversation ( Imagine a religion board? )

I am intrigued at what's going on, yet starting to get sick of it.

Anyway...my question regarding a Democrstic Trogan Horse? If my implications are skewed, then I've heard and read wrong, but as far as I understand..

Trump was a Democrat for over 50 years of his life

Voted for Bill Clinton in 1996

Voted for Gore in 2000

Voted for Kerry in 2004

Voted Obama in 2008

Gave money to Hillary at least twice, probably 3, and in 2009 said Hillary would be a great leader, negotiator, etc,etc

The Clintons and he are, or have been good friends.

Then there's the rumor of Bill convincing him to run at the beginning of this cluster piss we call the election process..

He certainly has turned the party upside down. Is there a conspiracy? There are enough theorists on this board to at least question this.

Finally..are his supporters Republicans that have jumped ship? They're not Tea Partiers.

If Trump ran as an Independent vs Hillary vs let's say Cruz, would he win?

Just trying to make sense of things that don't make sense to me.
No. He's a flip flopper. Where'd those Swiftboat fools disappear to?
Not to put on the tin foil hat but I myself have pondered this thought. With the things Trump says sometimes it's as if he is literally trying to get people to not vote his way. I have wondered all along if the right opportunity arises does he simply say, "I'm out". But he kept winning and winning and now it's to late.

I think what started out as getting his face on TV some more has snowballed. I doubt he actually wants to be President. Problem for him is the more ridiculous his statements the more the idiots cheer.
I have been asking the same questions to alot of my conservative friends and family. At first they were in denial, but now they feel like he is definitely trolling the GOP base.

As I stated previously the party lost the election when they put Trump ahead of Kasich and Cruz. 

Cruz is unelectable. Kasich was the last hope. An experienced Republican who is not insane. His cardinal sin was he wasn't conservative or brash enough. He'd have gotten my vote.
I think you're giving Trump way too much credit if you think he is fulfilling some master plan. Sometimes things just happen.

Was it Woody Allen who said 80% of genius is just showing up. Something like that. Trump just happened to catch the right wave.

I think both parties are kicking themselves, thinking - if we just had a "normal", reasonable politician running we'd be winning by fifteen percentage points. But we don't.

Get ready folks, it's a race to the bottom. I'm really curious as to how sleazy Trump will get. He has no "historical" reputation to uphold, no constituency to

care about. Nothing to live up to.

Quote:Cruz is unelectable. Kasich was the last hope. An experienced Republican who is not insane. His cardinal sin was he wasn't conservative or brash enough. He'd have gotten my vote.

I really don't think you understand the majority of the Republican party. They are the people who think the party leadership is too far left and are glad that someone who isn't the Same ol Same ol is in the front, even if he's really turns out to be more of the same. The party moderates have been in charge for too long in their opinion.
Quote:I really don't think you understand the majority of the Republican party. They are the people who think the party leadership is too far left and are glad that someone who isn't the Same ol Same ol is in the front, even if he's really turns out to be more of the same. The party moderates have been in charge for too long in their opinion.

Precisely why the party is imploding. The right wing media (tv and radio) is driving an agenda that is increasingly more conservative. The average American is far closer to the center.
Quote:I think what started out as getting his face on TV some more has snowballed. I doubt he actually wants to be President. Problem for him is the more ridiculous his statements the more the idiots cheer.
You are painting a fairly large portion of the US population as idiots with this statement. Most of these folks are simply tired of same old Washington politics. They know what shrillary will bring, more of the same and worse. As far as Trump, him not being a career politician is what is driving his success.
Quote:You are painting a fairly large portion of the US population as idiots with this statement. Most of these folks are simply tired of same old Washington politics. They know what shrillary will bring, more of the same and worse. As far as Trump, him not being a career politician is what is driving his success.

True. Will you say the same thing if Hillary wins. That the majority are not idiots and that they have spoken?
Quote:True. Will you say the same thing if Hillary wins. That the majority are not idiots and that they have spoken?
I would admit that the people have spoken. I do see a slight bit of idiocy in voting for shrillary.
Quote:I would admit that the people have spoken. I do see a slight bit of idiocy in voting for shrillary.

But you cannot justify why Trump would be a good president aside from slamming Hillary. There's a word for that.
Quote:Get ready folks, it's a race to the bottom. I'm really curious as to how sleazy Trump will get. He has no "historical" reputation to uphold, no constituency to

Unlike every other candidate in history except Ross Perot, Trump has no political baggage and isn't beholden to anyone. 
Quote:I think you're giving Trump way too much credit if you think he is fulfilling some master plan. Sometimes things just happen.

Was it Woody Allen who said 80% of genius is just showing up. Something like that. Trump just happened to catch the right wave.

I think both parties are kicking themselves, thinking - if we just had a "normal", reasonable politician running we'd be winning by fifteen percentage points. But we don't.

Get ready folks, it's a race to the bottom. I'm really curious as to how sleazy Trump will get. He has no "historical" reputation to uphold, no constituency to

You quoting Woody Allen just told me a ton about you and the reason you act the way you do..

High Five, Corky!!
Quote:You are painting a fairly large portion of the US population as idiots with this statement. Most of these folks are simply tired of same old Washington politics. They know what shrillary will bring, more of the same and worse. As far as Trump, him not being a career politician is what is driving his success.

Quote:True. Will you say the same thing if Hillary wins. That the majority are not idiots and that they have spoken?

Quote:I would admit that the people have spoken. I do see a slight bit of idiocy in voting for shrillary.

You do see the hypocrisy here don't you?
Trumps comment yesterday about McCain floored me.

John McCain is one of the most respected representatives of both parties.

Additionally, McCain's opponent (Ann Kirkpatrick) is gaining ground in the Arizona election as she is using Trumps words against McCain in a 30 second TV Ad
Quote:Additionally, McCain's opponent (Ann Kirkpatrick) is gaining ground in the Arizona election as she is using Trumps words against McCain in a 30 second TV Ad

Good thing Dr. Kelli Ward will beat McCain in the primaries. Can't wait for that warhawk establishment sellout to get booted out.
Quote:I think you're giving Trump way too much credit if you think he is fulfilling some master plan. Sometimes things just happen.

This doesn't make sense. The Democratic Party got exactly who they wanted. This has been in the works for years. No one in the Democratic Party ran against her and the DNC was all in making sure she won. Obama even exclaimed himself she was the most Candidate ever. What could the Dems have to complain about? They got the best ever. Why aren't y'all thriled with your candidate then?
Quote:But you cannot justify why Trump would be a good president aside from slamming Hillary. There's a word for that.
You have me all wrong pal. Never have I said Trump would be a good president. To the contrary I have stated numerous times that there is zero chance either of the two candidates get my vote.
Pages: 1 2