Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: BREAKING: Donald Trump eating fried chicken with a fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

<p class="">Feathers fly over Donald Trump eating fried chicken with a fork

<p class=""> 

<p class="">(CNN) Donald Trump tweeted a picture of himself eating Kentucky Fried Chicken with a knife and a fork Monday, and his decision to use silverware prompted jokes and mocking from Twitter users.

The Republican presidential nominee was criticized for not using his hands and made fun of for eating what is considered to be a common everyman meal on his private jet.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/d...nife-fork/

CNN considers this headline news, so I thought you all should know.
I used to kind of like CNN, but they are just as bias as Fox News is.

I bet ole thunder thighs Hillary can show him how it's done..
Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE

It is almost like the entire MSM is full of crap and completely partisan.
KFC Costanza.
Quote:KFC Costanza.

[Image: tumblr_ldcaonRXwA1qza49co1_500.png]

Quote:[Image: tumblr_ldcaonRXwA1qza49co1_500.png]

How do you eat it?
Because Trump is not a slob.  You won't see him in some backwater choke 'n' puke eating the disgusting specialty of the house to get votes.  See John Kasich for reference. 

Quote: 

<div>
Feathers fly over Donald Trump eating fried chicken with a fork

(CNN) Donald Trump tweeted a picture of himself eating Kentucky Fried Chicken with a knife and a fork Monday, and his decision to use silverware prompted jokes and mocking from Twitter users.

The Republican presidential nominee was criticized for not using his hands and made fun of for eating what is considered to be a common everyman meal on his private jet.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/d...nife-fork/

CNN considers this headline news, so I thought you all should know.

</div>

You can thank Donbo.

Live by Twitter, die by Twitter.
You only eat KFC with a Spork you n@@b!

HEADLINE: TRUMP crumbles instead of folds when he wipes.

OOOMMMMGGGGG! HE'S UNFIT!

I think this forum needs a few more Trump threads!!

Makes you wonder why no one is trying to convince anyone to vote FOR Hillary, rather than convince them out of voting for Trump...
Quote:I think this forum needs a few more Trump threads!!

Makes you wonder why no one is trying to convince anyone to vote FOR Hillary, rather than convince them out of voting for Trump...

Because you can't change someone's mind on the internet.  I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince a bunch of hardcore Republicans to vote for a candidate they're pretty sure is associated with 'the devil'.  I doubt anyone else wants to either.  This board is mostly filled with Republicans.  Which is why I've cut my time on the politics board down significantly.  Personally I just want to see how the fan club responds to his craziness each time.  I find it hilarious.
Quote:Because Trump is not a slob. You won't see him in some backwater choke 'n' puke eating the disgusting specialty of the house to get votes. See John Kasich for reference.

KFC isn't choke n' puke? Smile
[Image: 200_s.gif]

Whew. I thought he got ahold of Jamie at first
Quote:KFC isn't choke n' puke? Smile

It's not bad once or twice a year if you stick to original recipe.  Too fattening to eat daily, IMO.
That was the last straw for me Donald!
Can you really trust a man who eats chicken with a fork???
Pages: 1 2