Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Say if I order a product that's 5 hours away from me..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How long would it take to get to my house if I use the 5-7 days shipping method.. Remember it takes 24 hours to process through the site I went threw..
I ordered it online with my debit card..
Snax delrio can u help ..
Can u help me visiting cobra

If it were Amazon Prime, you would have gotten it before you even knew you ordered it. 

I ordered it in Massachusetts and I live in Bridgeport NY not NY city..

The map for ground time says 1 day is that correct

I have no idea, but I do believe 5-7 days doesn't mean it couldn't come earlier than 5 days.  These days, it's not that surprising to receive something two days after you ordered it.  So it's possible.  But it all depends on hundreds of factors.  I've never witnessed this myself, but Amazon has ways to deliver something just hours after ordering it in some cases.  Since there's so many sites and shipping methods it's likely you'll receive the package before you find a shipping guru who can figure out exactly when the package will arrive.  

Geez, if you need it that bad then drive there.
Quote:How long would it take to get to my house if I use the 5-7 days shipping method.. Remember it takes 24 hours to process through the site I went threw..

Not to be grammar police but threw and through for some reason is super annoying to me.

As for the package, if there's no hold on it, it could still take 5 to 7 days because of the type of shipping selected. It places it at an order or priority at the warehouse. At least that is common sense for me.
False?

True?
Quote:False?

True?

Absolutely.
Quote:False?

True?
Yes. No. Maybe. Can you repeat the question?
#corn?
Quote:#corn?
The false prophet. 
If train A leaves the station going 60 miles per hour and train B leaves one hour later going 85 miles per hour, how long will it take train B to catch up with train A?

Quote:How long would it take to get to my house if I use the 5-7 days shipping method.. Remember it takes 24 hours to process through the site I went threw..

Just tell her to take the bus and meet her halfway

Did they send an email confirmation? It should have a tracking number on it. Once it's processed it will tell you what day the package will arrive.
Quote:If train A leaves the station going 60 miles per hour and train B leaves one hour later going 85 miles per hour, how long will it take train B to catch up with train A?
4 hours. Or alternatively; never, since both train departed in different but not completely opposite directions. 
Quote:4 hours. Or alternatively; never, since both train departed in different but not completely opposite directions. 

They'll never turn up anyway... if UK Southern Rail is anything to go by.
Pages: 1 2