Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shock NFL.com predicts Jags success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

raweyejag

Could not believe what I was seeing and hearing watching on NFL Network
I believe we will win 8 games losing 1st 2 games and agree on all others
but here is what they say:
Mojo 10-6 and win division
Heath Evans & Elliot Harrison predict games
GB W
SD W
Bal L
Ind W
Chi W
Oak W
Tn L
KC L
Tx W
Det W
Buf L
Den L
Min W
Tx L
Tn W
Ind W
Hype is building.
I liked Gus calling players out today. Finally
This was their projection for the year 2035.
Everyone is jumping on our bandwagon.

Yeah it's nice but I just fear the day when people start calling me a bandwagon fan.

Quote:Everyone is jumping on our bandwagon.

Yeah it's nice but I just fear the day when people start calling me a bandwagon fan.

The team of most current record was somewhere between weak and pathetic, so you're officially in ahead of the surge.  Welcome aboard.

It is nice to not even have that thought, but u should be good.

Eventually that day will come but as it has been said, you should be good.
Quote:Could not believe what I was seeing and hearing watching on NFL Network

I believe we will win 8 games losing 1st 2 games and agree on all others

but here is what they say:

Mojo 10-6 and win division

Heath Evans & Elliot Harrison predict games

GB W

SD W

Bal L

Ind W

Chi W

Oak W

Tn L

KC L

Tx W

Det W

Buf L

Den L

Min W

Tx L

Tn W

Ind W

Hype is building.

I liked Gus calling players out today. Finally
They projected a loss to the Tacks, but somehow we win ten games? Insanity. That prediction should be 11 wins, if we are good enough for 9 wins besides the crappy tacks, I am sure we are good enough for 2 against them.
To start 5-1 only to finish 10-6 would kinda suck but I'll take it.
A win over GB would be amazing. I'm not sure I see it, but it would still be amazing.

I do, however, think it'll be more like 8-8 or 9-7.... 10-6 would be awesome!

my personal prediction is 8-8 or 9-7, I would love it if we got 10 wins! It is certainly possible if we can generate real pressure on the opposing QBs this year, which leads to mistakes (interceptions, fumbles, etc) and our offense becomes more balanced.

Quote:They projected a loss to the Tacks, but somehow we win ten games? Insanity. That prediction should be 11 wins, if we are good enough for 9 wins besides the crappy tacks, I am sure we are good enough for 2 against them.

We've split against the Titans every year since 09. Predicting a sweep in division is no guarantee with those games being so competitive.
Quote:They projected a loss to the Tacks, but somehow we win ten games? Insanity. That prediction should be 11 wins, if we are good enough for 9 wins besides the crappy tacks, I am sure we are good enough for 2 against them.
They also have us losing to Bills and winning 10 games. Not likely!
Any link? I can't seem to find it on NFL.com

Quote:They also have us losing to Bills and winning 10 games. Not likely!

I can see it. I only rank five teams on their schedule higher than the Jaguars, and those are the Packers, Chiefs, Broncos, Vikings and Bills. If the Jaguars win their expected games, lose all of these, and go 5-1 in the division, that's 10-6 right there. Sneak a win from one of these five teams and the Jaguars can go 4-2 in the division or else have an unexpected loss outside the division.

A 3-1 start would be great. Not sure I see it.

Beat GB and SD, then lose to Bal?  I think the exact opposite is much more likely.  Rodgers, well yeah.  Rivers always seems to own us.  Flacco and the Ravens?  We beat them last year with a much more inferior team.

Quote:Beat GB and SD, then lose to Bal?  I think the exact opposite is much more likely.  Rodgers, well yeah.  Rivers always seems to own us.  Flacco and the Ravens?  We beat them last year with a much more inferior team.

Rivers has faced some of the Jags worse defenses in franchise history. I think he'll have a tough time this year. On paper this is the best defense this Franchise has had in years

They have us sweeping the Colts and splitting with the Tacks and Texans.  That seems reasonable to me.  Tennessee always gives us trouble, the Texans are solid and I think we match up well against the Colts. 
I've seen several pundits predicting a week one win against Green Bay, I wouldn't have expected that.

Surprising that Heath freaking Evans spewed something positively-related to the Jags.

I can't stand that buffoon.

Pages: 1 2 3