Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Candidate Tax Plans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting when comparing the candidates tax plans. I would personally be paying 5% more under Hillary than Trump, and Donald proposes no tax on those making less than 50K while Hillary continues to gouge low income households.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details...-proposals

Donald certainly has some left wing tendencies. Maybe he will wheel out his single payer healthcare too.

Quote:Donald certainly has some left wing tendencies. Maybe he will wheel out his single payer healthcare too.

I think most anyone will agree that a 44% tax rate is a bit excessive on 5m and above.
Quote:I think most anyone will agree that a 44% tax rate is a bit excessive on 5m and above.

Don't worry Donald won't be paying it.
You realize donnie's plan increases the debt by about 2 trillion per year... gives mediocre tax breaks to the middle class and huge (think millons of dollars) tax cuts to his buddies in the 1%.

But that doesn't matter, right? Trillions of dollars in more debt and huge tax breaks for the wealthy is how we make America great again!!

Well that and hating Mexican Americans, and attacking the patriotism of Muslim families who's sons have given the ultimate sacrifice for our great nation...
I don't think Donald fears bankruptcy :teehee:  

Quote:I don't think Donald fears bankruptcy :teehee:

This.
Quote:You realize donnie's plan increases the debt by about 2 trillion per year... gives mediocre tax breaks to the middle class and huge (think millons of dollars) tax cuts to his buddies in the 1%.

But that doesn't matter, right? Trillions of dollars in more debt and huge tax breaks for the wealthy is how we make America great again!!

Well that and hating Mexican Americans, and attacking the patriotism of Muslim families who's sons have given the ultimate sacrifice for our great nation...

You would argue the fact that water is wet.
Quote:I don't think Donald fears bankruptcy :teehee:

Oh Yeah!! Not after the other 6 times. He has it all figured out by now.
Quote:You realize donnie's plan increases the debt by about 2 trillion per year... gives mediocre tax breaks to the middle class and huge (think millons of dollars) tax cuts to his buddies in the 1%.

Were you so concerned about the debt increasing under Obama? 

You're very good at regurgitating the talking points the media needs you to spout as opinion.

Quote:Were you so concerned about the debt increasing under Obama?

You're very good at regurgitating the talking points the media needs you to spout as opinion.

If what anchorman says is true, I would think it would be concerning to anyone who thought it a big deal under Obama.

"Donnie" plans to get rid of a lot of gov't waste. Don't forget to factor that in. There is a ton of it.
Quote:"Donnie" plans to get rid of a lot of gov't waste. Don't forget to factor that in. There is a ton of it.

Ah, the "get rid of government waste" scam.

How can there be any waste left? The guy before Trump got rid of it. Or wait, no, it was the guy before him. Or was it the guy before him?

They all say that. Yet we still have it. Hmm - perhaps they don't really mean it.

And like the president has anything to do with getting rid of waste. Too bad you voted for the people who could do something about it, but didn't.
Quote:Were you so concerned about the debt increasing under Obama? 

Apparently the debt no longer matters to you when it's your party that is running it up.