Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: In The Trenches: Episode One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like the Jaguars will be doing their own mini documentary series during training camp featuring the defensive line. It should have some cool insight on all the pieces we have added for the upcoming season.

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...762fa90ace

Gotta be better than the last DL documentary entitled "2010 Draft Busts" featuring Alualu, Smith, Hart, and Lane  

- Written and Produced by Gene

In all seriousness, it looks pretty cool --- Up Close and Personal

Roy gonna beast again this year

I'm enjoying it. It's like our own mini "Hard Knocks".
That was awesome
Maybe there's hope for Sexton after all....
That was really well done.

Those shots of TW coaching out from under his sun hat...eyes looking all shady- yeah, awesome.
Loved this. Our own "controlled" version of Hard Knocks

This is one of the reasons why Sexton was hired by the team.  Digital segments like these are something the NFL wants teams to increase so that they have more expansive content.  These are great ways to increase traffic to the site.

Nice one, and Miller is a natural to help anchor these pieces. But, he's 29 with a 16 year old son?  Perhaps fostered, or from wife, or hella active early.

I shall get off the fellow's biz.  Continued success mate.

I keep getting "We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

Bummer.

I need to find a nice youtube channel with plenty of Jag talk, but I do love seeing the Jags site adding more video content too, just hate their player and what not.