Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: WIKILEAKS: Hillary Clinton took cash from & was director of company doing corporate deals with ISIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Documents obtained by several journalistic investigations reveal that Lafarge has paid taxes to the terror group to operate its cement plant in Syria, and even bought Isis oil for years.

...Lafarge also has close ties to Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Apart from being a regular donor to the Clinton Foundation, Clinton herself was a director of Lafarge in the early 1990s, and did legal work for the firm in the 1980s. During her connection to Lafarge, the firm was implicated in facilitating a CIA-backed covert arms export network to Saddam Hussein.

http://www.thecanary.co/2016/07/29/paris...y-clinton/

The ride never ends.

We moved on.
Quote:We moved on.

From what?
Quote:From what?

He has moved on to creating threads featuring CNN polls about Clinton's lead.
Someone needs to drive a stake through that [BLEEP]'s dead black heart..
So how about we retitle this "Hillary Clinton takes money from a company that she was affiliated with 25 years ago that now happens to support ISIS"?

Completely unrelated, but when do you think is the last time Hillary had intercourse? 

Quote:So how about we retitle this "Hillary Clinton takes money from a company that she was affiliated with 25 years ago that now happens to support ISIS"?

No! She was director 25 years ago. She takes money from them recently.

In 2013, Lafarge’s Executive Vice President for Operations, Eric Olson, was a ‘featured attendee’ at the Clinton Global Initiative’s annual meeting.

The company is a regular donor to the Clinton Foundation – the firm’s up to $100,000 donation was listed in its annual donor list for 2015. Lafarge is also listed again as a donor to the Clinton Foundation for the first quarter of 2016.
Quote:Completely unrelated, but when do you think is the last time Hillary had intercourse?

What wrong with you? Seriously, take a breather as you are embarrassing yourself.
Quote:What wrong with you? Seriously, take a breather as you are embarrassing yourself.

This, who wants to think of that dried-up crusty....

Huma Abedin might know.
Quote:Completely unrelated, but when do you think is the last time Hillary had intercourse? 
The last time Bill swilled a 1/2 gallon of rot gut vodka in a hour would be my guess. As long as she was the only human or attractive animal within a 50 mile radius.
Quote:What wrong with you? Seriously, take a breather as you are embarrassing yourself.

20 years maybe?
Quote:No! She was director 25 years ago. She takes money from them recently.

In 2013, Lafarge’s Executive Vice President for Operations, Eric Olson, was a ‘featured attendee’ at the Clinton Global Initiative’s annual meeting.

The company is a regular donor to the Clinton Foundation – the firm’s up to $100,000 donation was listed in its annual donor list for 2015. Lafarge is also listed again as a donor to the Clinton Foundation for the first quarter of 2016.
You make it sound like she's writing blank checks to ISIS. She took donations from a company that bought oil from ISIS. Know how many candidates would be disqualified if taking donations from a company with blood on its hands was a disqualifier?

There are lots, lots of things with a Clinton's fingerprints all over them that are worthy of uproar. This feels like you're reaching.
Quote:There are lots, lots of things with a Clinton's fingerprints all over them that are worthy of uproar.

While that is true, and taking money from the house of Saud (and other Muslim nations) and selling 25% of our Uranium supply to Russia is worse (in my opinion), I still feel this is pretty bad. Especially considering the trouble France has had with ISIS over the past year, for her to be accepting donations from a French ISIS financier is a pretty big deal.

Quote:While that is true, and taking money from the house of Saud (and other Muslim nations) and selling 25% of our Uranium supply to Russia is worse (in my opinion), I still feel this is pretty bad. Especially considering the trouble France has had with ISIS over the past year, for her to be accepting donations from a French ISIS financier is a pretty big deal.
Yes, but in the grand scheme of things, I think there are far bigger sins on her part.

Quote:This, who wants to think of that dried-up crusty....

Huma Abedin might know.

Quote:The last time Bill swilled a 1/2 gallon of rot gut vodka in a hour would be my guess. As long as she was the only human or attractive animal within a 50 mile radius.

Haha!! Not even one page and the Hillary haters are the ones deflecting this non issue into an attack of her sexuality.... That's classic!!! Well done, boys.
Quote:    

Haha!! Not even one page and the Hillary haters are the ones deflecting this non issue into an attack of her sexuality.... That's classic!!! Well done, boys.
We know. It will be a issue soon. Big time.
Quote:Yes, but in the grand scheme of things, I think there are far bigger sins on her part.

Her sins shall be revealed, all of them! Also, I like your new Ryuko avatar.
Quote:    

Do you really want someone "frustrated" holding the nuclear football?
Quote:Do you really want someone "frustrated" holding the nuclear football?

You mean the snuke In the snizz? I think that operation has already been executed...
Pages: 1 2 3