Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Google Chromebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just bought a Google Chromebook...

Anyone know the best apps and what they're for?

Also, what will the Android platform bring, when it's released?

I'm not very tech savvy..

No cutting and pasting from one forum to another. All questions must be original.

Blush

I've since edited my question, to make it original..

Quote:I've since edited my question, to make it original..

It's too late. We now know you've been stepping out with another forum. Is the other forum giving you something we don't? Is it better looking? Does it constantly tell you what a "smart poster" you are? This certainly accounts for your long "working" hours.

*sobbing* How dare you!!
Quote:It's too late. We now know you've been stepping out with another forum. Is the other forum giving you something we don't? Is it better looking? Does it constantly tell you what a "smart poster" you are? This certainly accounts for your long "working" hours.

*sobbing* How dare you!!

Is there a way I can make it up to you?

Flowers? Chocolate?

Dinner?
Triple post.

Fist pump
Double post.
Quote:Is there a way I can make it up to you?

Flowers? Chocolate?

Dinner?

Give those to Bunnie because I'm sure she's good and steamed about this. Right, Bunnie? (wink, wink).

As for me, I am easily ameliorated with bourbon.
Quote:Give those to Bunnie because I'm sure she's good and steamed about this. Right, Bunnie? (wink, wink).

As for me, I am easily ameliorated with bourbon.
No posting the same thing back to back to back. All posts must be original.
Quote:No posting the same thing back to back to back. All posts must be original.

You stay outta this.
Quote:You stay outta this.
I'm in it now. Do something about it.

Also, Evernote and Pixlr Touch Up.