Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dude on 1010xl with the obnoxious Boston accent:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does he ever shut the hell up? I'm trying to listen to Joe c and t wig and this fool swallows the microphone. Holy cow this dude ruins the show.
You know, I never really put too much thought into a radio show that warrants complaining about it so I couldn't tell ya.
Rick Ballou - I like him better than Joe C. ANY day of the week.

T Wigg sounds like his jaw is wired shut

I like the clips of Martineau doing sports as a youth.  Talk about a Boasten accent...

Quote:You know, I never really put too much thought into a radio show that warrants complaining about it so I couldn't tell ya.

So why even bother posting in this thread?
Quote:Rick Ballou - I like him better than Joe C. ANY day of the week.

It's just that this guy was hogging so much air time that it was noticeable. He would go on long diatribes and then when someone would try to inject a thought he would cut them off to add even more to his long winded thought. It was very annoying.
Quote:It's just that this guy was hogging so much air time that it was noticeable. He would go on long diatribes and then when someone would try to inject a thought he would cut them off to add even more to his long winded thought. It was very annoying.

He's "going for it"... trying to get himself "racked" with a show promo sound bite.
An unbiased opinion