Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Russian High School Students Assemble and Disassemble AK-74
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxjYfl05ek

Holy crap. I hope our ROTC, JROTC, and Academy cadets are up to par.

Guns are bad mkay?

That says a lot about our society when children are taught about firearms in Russia and meanwhile our children get suspended for wearing a T-shirt with a rifle on it or even eating a pop-tart into the shape of a gun.

Thread gets moved to political in 3... 2... 1.

Just talking about firearms gets you sent home nowadays. Those kids are pretty talented.
Because the progress of modern nations is determined by how fast their 16 year olds can field strip a combat rifle.

Quote:Because the progress of modern nations is determined by how fast their 16 year olds can field strip a combat rifle.
It might mean the difference between life and death in a hypothetical war between our two countries.
Quote:It might mean the difference between life and death in a hypothetical war between our two countries.
Oh absolutely. Both countries have so many nuclear warheads that any war would be reduced to bouncing the rubble but what will really turn the fortunes of combat is some teenagers able to put a gun together in under 20 seconds. WOLVERINES!
I get a chuckle out of the misuse of the word "progress" in recent times, particularly when so much is backwards "progress."

Lovely society in Russia. Definitely worth emulating
mother russiaaa
When my dad retired after 20 years as a middle school principal in Clay County, he returned to Tennessee in the late 80s/early 90s and taught middle school history and social studies to get 20 years in the Tennessee state retirement system. He had a 20 round clip for a .22 rifle he could not get loaded correctly, so he took it to experts - the boys in his 8th grade social studies class, who taught him how to load the clip.

How times have changed.

Russian juks! lol

Quote:Oh absolutely. Both countries have so many nuclear warheads that any war would be reduced to bouncing the rubble but what will really turn the fortunes of combat is some teenagers able to put a gun together in under 20 seconds. WOLVERINES!

I just hope we're up for it when we have to save Europe...again.
It is a pretty big part of their history.

I'm more worried that Russia is beating us in Mathematics.  At least we're still beating them in Science and Reading.  

Are we fighting Russia now? 

Quote:Are we fighting Russia now? 
We are at war with Eurasia Russia, we have always been at war with Eurasia Russia.
They're not real guns. The Old KGB has disguised them as email servers. These are hackers, not gun enthusiasts.