Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Melania lies about speeches, and College...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.snopes.com/melania-trump-arch...re-degree/

COLLEGE DROP OUT- CONFIRMED. This - despite Donald and his "wife" promising she had her degree in design or architecture or something.

Appears to be yet another lie lifted from the current First Lady? Maybe Melania can write us another speech or something.
The hillarybots are out in force this afternoon.  How about posting something that's actually relevant?

Quote:The hillarybots are out in force this afternoon.  How about posting something that's actually relevant?
He's posted three threads. There are six replies in those threads. Not one directly addresses the point raised by the OP. All are just variations of "Got your knickers in a twist?"

Quote:The hillarybots are out in force this afternoon.  How about posting something that's actually relevant?

I find lying to be a habit possessed by the man - and his wife. That's not relevant??
Quote:He's posted three threads. There are six replies in those threads. Not one directly addresses the point raised by the OP. All are just variations of "Got your knickers in a twist?"

I beg to differ.  He or she (you never know how liberals identify themselves these days) is pretty much spamming the board with irrelevant stuff.  What exactly does Melania Trump's education have to do with anything political?  The OP has already lied about supposed claims that Melania wrote the speech herself.
Quote:I find lying to be a habit possessed by the man - and his wife. That's not relevant??

The article you presented said it was unproven. Nothing here was confirmed. If she does present her degree, will you apologize?

This is such a stupid, non-issue designed to distract from Hillary Clinton's criminal handling of classified information and collusion with the DNC to rig the Democrat primaries. Whatever.
Quote:I find lying to be a habit possessed by the man - and his wife. That's not relevant??

You mean Bill and Hillary?

As usual liberals want to attack a person personally rather than debate real issues.

I'm curious as to why you put wife in quotes when referring to Donald Trump.  Personal attack or something else?
Lol, apologists attack the op because the truth is indisputable!!! How delicious! Good work op...
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"... The potential future First Gentleman is a liar...I'm sure that stresses the op out greatly since he has issues with liars.
Ok... But what does that have to do with the topic the op posted?
Quote:http://www.snopes.com/melania-trump-arch...re-degree/

COLLEGE DROP OUT- CONFIRMED. This - despite Donald and his "wife" promising she had her degree in design or architecture or something.

Appears to be yet another lie lifted from the current First Lady? Maybe Melania can write us another speech or something.
You're almost as annoying as StroudCrowd, you know that?
Quote:You're almost as annoying as StroudCrowd, you know that?

Please don't compare this jabroni to me. Thank you.
Quote:Ok... But what does that have to do with the topic the op posted?

Well, the Oposter is literally lying about what's in the link, so birds of a feather I guess.
Quote:Please don't compare this jabroni to me. Thank you.

Why not? You both post articles attacking the other's nominee over largely trivial issues and then dismiss the opposing side outright calling them trumpettes or hillarybots. You're practically the same.
Quote:You're almost as annoying as StroudCrowd, you know that?

Quote:Please don't compare this jabroni to me. Thank you.

Quote:Why not? You both post articles attacking the other's nominee over largely trivial issues and then dismiss the opposing side outright calling them trumpettes or hillarybots. You're practically the same.

Maybe I'm a sick twisted freak, but I find both of them to be delightful in their own ways...
Quote:    

Maybe I'm a sick twisted freak, but I find both of them to be delightful in their own ways...

The first clause has no bearing on the second.  :pirate:
oh no, clearly this is a big deal 

Quote:I beg to differ.  He or she (you never know how liberals identify themselves these days) is pretty much spamming the board with irrelevant stuff.  What exactly does Melania Trump's education have to do with anything political?  The OP has already lied about supposed claims that Melania wrote the speech herself.

With you calling black people who participate in the BLM marches "terrorist", plus the first part of this response above it seems to me you are coming across as a disturbed individual
Quote:With you calling black people who participate in the BLM marches "terrorist", plus the first part of this response above it seems to me you are coming across as a disturbed individual

Blah blah blah blah black people blah blah blah.

So JFC, what do you think about the Jags this season? "Blah blah blah blah black people blah blah blah"

Happy New Year JFC!! "Blah blah blah black people blah blah racist blah blah"..
Quote:You mean Bill and Hillary?

As usual liberals want to attack a person personally rather than debate real issues.

I'm curious as to why you put wife in quotes when referring to Donald Trump.  Personal attack or something else?
Complains about people claiming trump and his wife are liars.  Suggests Bill and Hillary are liars.

Claims to be interested in debating issues. Provides no insight into posted threads.

Get's upset about attacking people personally while attempting to do so himself in multiple threads.

You are hypocrite of the highest order. 
Pages: 1 2