Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Malik lost 13 pounds to start camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
glad hes in shape but i hope he maintains strength. He struggles with double teams.
Who doesn't struggle with double teams?
Quote:He struggles with double teams.

oh yeah?
Quote:oh yeah?

That's some stellar breakdown right there. The hottest of takes.
Quote:Who doesn't struggle with double teams?
I once saw either Stroud or Henderson breaking a double team like it wasn't even there. 
In this heat just walking around breathing will shake 13 lb's off of someone coming from Denver. Doubt he lost muscle mass.

John Henderson lost 13 pounds once during training camp and 1010XL reported it as an injury.

Quote:John Henderson lost 13 pounds once during training camp and 1010XL reported it as an injury.

I absolutely see what you did there.
Jenna Jameson?
Quote:Jenna Jameson?

Haven't posted in awhile but this is gold
Lots of top DTs arent straight up blown out of plays by double teams like malik.
I lurk more than I post these days but this was just too good not to quote and reply haha, 

+1

Gold lol!
does anyone know if the jags are having a full pad practice thursday or friday?

Quote:does anyone know if the jags are having a full pad practice thursday or friday?

First padded practice is Tuesday, 8/2

What team does he play for? Also he has a girl's name.
Quote:What team does he play for? Also he has a girl's name.

J Dub?
Quote:glad hes in shape but i hope he maintains strength. He struggles with double teams.

Do you have an rss feed I can subscribe to? Idk how I've made it this far in life without your brilliant insight.
Gonna need some link to support this, but otherwise straight gold
Quote:Do you have an rss feed I can subscribe to? Idk how I've made it this far in life without your brilliant insight.
the fact that you just asked me if i have an rss feed to subscribe to lets me know youre old enough to get free breakfast at the rec center get off me fam
Pages: 1 2