Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: HAPPY TRAINING CAMP DAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It here

Quote:jaguars projected depth chart..

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/jacksonvill...epth-chart

Good to see they have enough faith in Myles Jack to slide him in as our fourth string middle linebacker. Right behind Paul Posluszny, Thurston Armbrister, and Joplo Bartu.

Edit: That's only one of many mistakes and screwy things in that depth chart.

Sacrifice a bull, hillbilly, and colt. We must please the football gods! NO INJURIES PLEASE!

Quote:Good to see they have enough faith in Myles Jack to slide him in as our fourth string middle linebacker. Right behind Paul Posluszny, Thurston Armbrister, and Joplo Bartu.

Edit: That's only one of many mistakes and screwy things in that depth chart.
lol this was was the one i wanted to post i screwed up lol.. yeah myles jack 4th string that sites a joke..http://www.rosterresource.com/nfl-jacksonville-jaguars/
Finally!  We have survived the off season.

Quote:jaguars depth chart:

http://www.rosterresource.com/nfl-jacksonville-jaguars/
This Roster resource is anything but.

Fowler at LDE?
I honestly expect Myles to ride the bench all year and come in on situation plays only, barring injury to a LB. Leave it to Gus to sideline talent. Remember the excuse last year? He didn't want to bring in some DE(forget his name) because he was "Too important on special teams"? Real gem, that Gus Bradley guy. Hopefully we see a Smith/Poz/Jack starting L'backer group. Telling by the stories surrounding Jack, he is sitting behind Poz for now to learn the defense. Lets hope that changes in training camp.  He needs to start somewhere, he should/will help this defense.

First practice is Thursday right?

Quote: Remember the excuse last year? He didn't want to bring in some DE(forget his name) because he was "Too important on special teams"? Real gem, that Gus Bradley guy. 

Are you talking about Ryan Davis or Chris Smith and remembering it incorrectly, or are you just making stuff up? 

Sounds like some people sleeping on my boy Joplo
What day do the pads go on? When do we start getting reports?

Quote:What day do the pads go on? When do we start getting reports?
Thursday! Quarterbacks and Rookies report today. Veterans report Wednesday and full squad work out Thursday. Friday's practice open to season ticket holders. Dave Caldwell and Bortles meeting with media today! Bortles will be on Jaguars.com live at 11:30am
Quote:Thursday! Quarterbacks and Rookies report today. Veterans report Wednesday and full squad work out Thursday. Friday's practice open to season ticket holders. Dave Caldwell and Bortles meeting with media today! Bortles will be on Jaguars.com live at 11:30am
Can't wait til Thursday.
Quote:I honestly expect Myles to ride the bench all year and come in on situation plays only, barring injury to a LB.
That's a weird coincidence.  I honestly expect to be crapping $100 bills.
Quote:I honestly expect Myles to ride the bench all year and come in on situation plays only, barring injury to a LB. Leave it to Gus to sideline talent. Remember the excuse last year? He didn't want to bring in some DE(forget his name) because he was "Too important on special teams"? Real gem, that Gus Bradley guy. Hopefully we see a Smith/Poz/Jack starting L'backer group. Telling by the stories surrounding Jack, he is sitting behind Poz for now to learn the defense. Lets hope that changes in training camp. He needs to start somewhere, he should/will help this defense.

That was Ryan Davis. Couldn't believe Davis wasn't getting more snaps.
Quote:I honestly expect Myles to ride the bench all year and come in on situation plays only, barring injury to a LB. Leave it to Gus to sideline talent. Remember the excuse last year? He didn't want to bring in some DE(forget his name) because he was "Too important on special teams"? Real gem, that Gus Bradley guy. Hopefully we see a Smith/Poz/Jack starting L'backer group. Telling by the stories surrounding Jack, he is sitting behind Poz for now to learn the defense. Lets hope that changes in training camp. He needs to start somewhere, he should/will help this defense.

lol
It's 4:12.AM and all I can think about is Thursday. I need a life.
Quote:It's 4:12.AM and all I can think about is Thursday. I need a life.

I'm right there with you
So glad football is back, life feels complete again.
Pages: 1 2