Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is there a way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.... that I can download the Jags Schedule into my phone/tablet calendar?

My phone is an android device and the tablet is an iPad...

Thanks in advance..

The Jaguars App?

I have the Jaguars app on my phone, but I actually wanted the schedule on my device's main calendar..

On that link they have device wallpapers.

Ok thanks..

You can create them as events.

Then send me the invite lol

Quote:You can create them as events.

Then send me the invite lol

I just meant for them to be added all at once as events in the calendar.

A lot of sports teams over here in the UK have that facility through their website.
You should ask for that in the jaguars.com forum forum...that doesn't look right...

Quote:You should ask for that in the jaguars.com forum forum...that doesn't look right...

It doesn't?..
I know what you are looking for and have downloaded the schedule to my Microsoft Outlook calendar as a ICS file.  Go to the schedule page on the Jags main site and click on "Download Calendar" on the left side just above the schedule.  I have a PC so I am not sure if an ICS file can interface with an IPad.

Quote:I know what you are looking for and have downloaded the schedule to my Microsoft Outlook calendar as a ICS file.  Go to the schedule page on the Jags main site and click on "Download Calendar" on the left side just above the schedule.  I have a PC so I am not sure if an ICS file can interface with an IPad.

I'm not sure it can. However, I'll try it on my iMac, then sync the calendars..

Thanks for your help!
Worked on my iPad. Sweet.
Quote:Worked on my iPad. Sweet.

Mine too!