Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags going to the Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 7drHiqr.gif]

We've been burned by high expectations before

90% of Jags fans should still be skeptical
Quote:We've been burned by high expectations before

90% of Jags fans should still be skeptical

We've been burned by low expectations too.
I think Kahn says this because he's signing greg hardy. Ccccchhhhhhaaammmmppiioonnsshhiipp
Sorry --- I can't stay up that late to watch our 1st round draft pick.

I'm out --- no Super Bowl for me.

I'm 91% skeptical as of now... You are on notice Jacksonville. 

Who is buying their tickets?
They have lots to prove first. Scary good is all on paper so far.
I bet 9-7 is what Khan wants/hopes for, I think he *might accept an 8-8 finish, but I think the term "a winning team" is getting used more from Khan's mouth.

no were not
scary good 8-8
Quote:scary good 8-8
...maybe.
<a>[Image: Excited-GIF.gif?gs=a]</a>

Looking forward to seeing the improved team AND the new clubs!  Glad "My club" is the one with the "beachy feel"  LOL

Quote:I bet 9-7 is what Khan wants/hopes for, I think he *might accept an 8-8 finish, but I think the term "a winning team" is getting used more from Khan's mouth.

I am 91.3678329% positive that Khan doesn't WANT or HOPE for 7 losses before a down is played.

He didn't get the low balling, put a cap to winning, because we've lost so much memo.

Personally, I HOPE for all wins though I don't EXPECT as many.
I don't care anymore. I just show up for the tail gating parties now. Just looking for the wild women out there. For the rippin' and the tearin'. 

Just try to win more than 5 games, then we will see...

Quote:Just try to win more than 5 games, then we will see...

Yep, Gus will have to reach a career high in season wins first, before any of this talk has any chance of coming to fruition.

Come on Gus, a lot of people/fans are putting their faith in you this season.
Yeah on Madden17.

The secret to being a responsible Jaguars fan this season is to expect improvement and establishment of a solid base, but don't set the bar too high. Next season will be our time to shine. Until otherwise proven, we remain the mayor of Suckville. 

Pages: 1 2