Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL Game Pass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm looking into purchasing Game Pass for the coming season.

I've read somewhere that the games that are broadcast on Sky Sports are blocked out when the game is live? Can any UK subscribers confirm this?

Also, is it extra for the Playoff Games/Super Bowl?

What other content do you get? I haven't found online where it says everything you get, I haven't read any user reviews, but it's A LOT of money to shell out before knowing fully what I'm getting..

NFL Game Pass International

This is all I got. I can't see all the info for international since I am in the US. The site might give you more access.

I use the international Game Pass on my ipad here in the states. I've had no issues watching any game, however it is jailbroken and the app patched so can't say for sure.

Quote:I use the international Game Pass on my ipad here in the states. I've had no issues watching any game, however it is jailbroken and the app patched so can't say for sure.

Thanks for your reply... unfortunately, it still doesn't help though haha :devil:
Quote:So, I'm looking into purchasing Game Pass for the coming season.

I've read somewhere that the games that are broadcast on Sky Sports are blocked out when the game is live? Can any UK subscribers confirm this?

Also, is it extra for the Playoff Games/Super Bowl?

What other content do you get? I haven't found online where it says everything you get, I haven't read any user reviews, but it's A LOT of money to shell out before knowing fully what I'm getting..

The Sky games get blacked out so you can't watch them until they're over, mostly big name teams like the Steelers/Patriots but doesn't happen very often.

Feature list

Every NFL game since 2011(I think)

Coach's angles and games with all breaks removed.

Get to watch NFL network live on device(This includes draft coverage)

Get all the episode's of "A football life" mini documentary series.

Get everything produced by the NFL basically , "Hard knocks", "NFL Films Presents", "NFL total access" on your device.

You also get NFL Redzone ,which switches on to a game whenever they are in the redzone.

That's everything I can think of.
Quote:The Sky games get blacked out so you can't watch them until they're over, mostly big name teams like the Steelers/Patriots but doesn't happen very often.

Feature list

Every NFL game since 2011(I think)

Coach's angles and games with all breaks removed.

Get to watch NFL network live on device(This includes draft coverage)

Get all the episode's of "A football life" mini documentary series.

Get everything produced by the NFL basically , "Hard knocks", "NFL Films Presents", "NFL total access" on your device.

You also get NFL Redzone ,which switches on to a game whenever they are in the redzone.

That's everything I can think of.

Thank you.. so I'm assuming, on a Sunday, I'll be able to watch any of the other games bar the one which is being broadcast live on Sky, correct?

Sounds like it's worth it!
Quote:Thank you.. so I'm assuming, on a Sunday, I'll be able to watch any of the other games bar the one which is being broadcast live on Sky, correct?

Sounds like it's worth it!

All I know is last year there would usually be one or two games that say "blacked out in your area" ,I can only presume they must have been on Sky unless its a new thing.
Quote:All I know is last year there would usually be one or two games that say "blacked out in your area" ,I can only presume they must have been on Sky unless its a new thing.

That's cool, providing I can choose to watch any other game broadcast at that time, I'm good!

Now I just need to sell it to my wife as a good idea. Perhaps I'll tell her it's compulsory.
Update.. The wife has just bought me Game Pass..

Lucky!
Quote:Update.. The wife has just bought me Game Pass..

Lucky!

Great!Now you just have to make her sign a contract that says she can't use the purchase against you and all will be well!
Quote:Great!Now you just have to make her sign a contract that says she can't use the purchase against you and all will be well!

She works for a legal firm... I think she would wriggle out of it..
Quote:She works for a legal firm... I think she would wriggle out of it..

Sounds like a keeper.....
Quote:Update.. The wife has just bought me Game Pass..

Lucky!

Just a bit curious and I'm too lazy to google it.  What time is it in your location when it's 1:00 eastern U.S. time?  I'm thinking maybe 1900 or 2000?
Quote:Just a bit curious and I'm too lazy to google it.  What time is it in your location when it's 1:00 eastern U.S. time?  I'm thinking maybe 1900 or 2000?

That'll be 6pm. We are 5 hours ahead.
Quote:Sounds like a keeper.....

Unless she wriggles out of it.
Quote:Unless she wriggles out of it.

Even if she does, I still have my NFL Game Pass... so, it's not all bad.
Yes the games that are on Sky are blacked out for 24 hours on Gamepass...

...that is if you play by the rules... Wink
Quote:Unless she wriggles out of it.

That's why I always wait until they can't move.
Quote:Yes the games that are on Sky are blacked out for 24 hours on Gamepass...

...that is if you play by the rules... Wink

That's fine by me.. as long as I can view all of the other games that are on those days that's cool.. :thumbsup: