Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars have the most talented young roster in the NFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I read this earlier. Technically we're "tied" with them bc we both got 2 votes. But still, a good place to be
Vikings have the most talented young team.
Quote:Vikings have the most talented young team.
but their Achilles hill is is the most important position and their best player is getting up there in age fore a RB which I do think he still has a few good elite years left though.
You forgot their other achilles hill, Bidgewater.  Ha, in the voice of small minded Ville and affiliates who can't understand different people do different things.  He isn't here, let him go.  He won his division, with his mediocre talent, cue all world D and aging RB doing the work. Results empties.
Nice to read.. excited for this coming season!

Sorry mate.  Initially misconstrued you, Florida Gator.  You identified their Achilles hill who got 6 more wins than our Franchise QB in his 2nd year and won his division ahead of Aaron Rodgers.  Is it possible that a dumb Brit requires you and all more time to really look at their achilles hill?  Go look at highlights.  I have views on your take beyond football but let's keep it there for now.  

What the hell is an Achilles "Hill"

Quote:What the hell is an Achilles "Hill"

Isn't that a place in North Wales where people go hiking?..
It's really impossible to rank the Jags young roster accurately when three of its top-graded draft picks have yet to play a down. 

(Ramsey,Fowler,Jack)

Regardless, it's nice to feel that we are clearly in the top 3 or 4 among the youngest rosters.  It bodes well for our future and speaks well of our GM. 

Quote:What the hell is an Achilles "Hill"
heel* for* my bad lol damn phone
Quote:Sorry mate. Initially misconstrued you, Florida Gator. You identified their Achilles hill who got 6 more wins than our Franchise QB in his 2nd year and won his division ahead of Aaron Rodgers. Is it possible that a dumb Brit requires you and all more time to really look at their achilles hill? Go look at highlights. I have views on your take beyond football but let's keep it there for now.
you are the same guy that thinks Trent Dilfer won the SB for the Ravens, Brad Johnson carried the Bucs to a SB, and that Rex Grossman lead the Bears to the SB
Quote:but their Achilles hill is is the most important position and their best player is getting up there in age fore a RB which I do think he still has a few good elite years left though.

Still I'd consider them the most talented young roster in the NFL.
Quote:Still I'd consider them the most talented young roster in the NFL.
they do have a lot of young talent, especially on D. Really like the young receiving corps as well
Quote:Sorry mate. Initially misconstrued you, Florida Gator. You identified their Achilles hill who got 6 more wins than our Franchise QB in his 2nd year and won his division ahead of Aaron Rodgers. Is it possible that a dumb Brit requires you and all more time to really look at their achilles hill? Go look at highlights. I have views on your take beyond football but let's keep it there for now.

It wasn't bc of Bridgewater
We typically assign wins to QBs, even the extremely horrid ones like Bridgewater who has absolutely no room for growth after 2 years in the league.

For now, I'll go with Scoreboard

11-5

Division champs

Playoffs exposure

Imagine if he wasn't so achilles hilly?

By the way, I will respond as such EVERYTIME the insecure put him down, until it's proven he is unfit for the league, while our Jags continue to reach loftier heights.

I care squat about Vikings but I am not going to put down a proven winner for #s that yielded no results. Go Jags
Quote:We typically assign wins to QBs, even the extremely horrid ones like Bridgewater who has absolutely no room for growth after 2 years in the league.

For now, I'll go with Scoreboard

11-5

Division champs

Playoffs exposure

Imagine if he wasn't so achilles hilly?

By the way, I will respond as such EVERYTIME the insecure put him down, until it's proven he is unfit for the league, while our Jags continue to reach loftier heights.

I care squat about Vikings but I am not going to put down a proven winner for #s that yielded no results. Go Jags
No, No, No!!!  Only fans who dont really Football, assign wins and losses solely on QBs.

I mean there are numerous examples of bad QBs having success on a good team overall, then disappearing when moved to an average team.  

Your view suggests AP, the D, nor ST did squat and TB is another Brady/Rodgers and can lead any team to 11 wins.  

Side Note: I thought about making a football to futbol knowledge comparison/joke but I'll let it go.  Your Welcome.
Quote:We typically assign wins to QBs...

We do?  

I don't.  There's just way more to it than that.  QBs deserve some credit for the team's W/L record, but "assigning wins to QBs?"

That's reserved for situations in which a QB placing the team on his back and clearly orchestrates the win.

Those games represent a relatively low percentage of wins for most mortal QBs. 

Five picks in the top five over last five years. Never happened before. One would hope there some young talent

So. A talented roster? Yes. A talented team? Fingers crossed.
Quote:We do?

I don't. There's just way more to it than that. QBs deserve some credit for the team's W/L record, but "assigning wins to QBs?"

That's reserved for situations in which a QB placing the team on his back and clearly orchestrates the win.

Those games represent a relatively low percentage of wins for most mortal QBs.

Cmon now, you don't see "he's 9 and 2 as a starter this year" assigned to the Right Guard.
Pages: 1 2