Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump vs. Landowners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What say you members of the board. You willing to give up your lands for the sake of a wall? What about your family members. What if they rely on that land to survive and provide for their family? 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/03/us/eminent...and-cases/
Quote:What say you members of the board. You willing to give up your lands for the sake of a wall? What about your family members. What if they rely on that land to survive and provide for their family? 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/03/us/eminent...and-cases/

Ask the people who live where the drug traffickers cross and the major violence occurs. I'm sure they will give you a different answer than the people CNN polled.
i don't even understand why people would buy land on two different governments soil, isn't that asking for problems?
Speaking of the wall, over 800 miles of the U.S./Mexico border is the Rio Grande River. Will the wall go in the middle of the river, on the U.S. side (effectively ceding the Rio Grande to Mexico), or will we just violate Mexico's sovereignty and put it on their side?

Quote:Speaking of the wall, over 800 miles of the U.S./Mexico border is the Rio Grande River. Will the wall go in the middle of the river, on the U.S. side (effectively ceding the Rio Grande to Mexico), or will we just violate Mexico's sovereignty and put it on their side?

Sharks with laser beams.
Quote:Speaking of the wall, over 800 miles of the U.S./Mexico border is the Rio Grande River. Will the wall go in the middle of the river, on the U.S. side (effectively ceding the Rio Grande to Mexico), or will we just violate Mexico's sovereignty and put it on their side?

Cmon man. You've heard not to take Commander literally, but more figuratively. A wall could mean a lot of things. I've heard fence, pit bulls, guard towers, minefields on the shoreline, bill board pics of Kelly Anne and Stevie Bannon, keep out Trump Private Property signs.

Multiple possibilities. The " wall" will be put in place. Now get out your checkbook.
Quote:Cmon man. You've heard not to take Commander literally, but more figuratively. A wall could mean a lot of things. I've heard fence, pit bulls, guard towers, minefields on the shoreline, bill board pics of Kelly Anne and Stevie Bannon, keep out Trump Private Property signs.

Multiple possibilities. The " wall" will be put in place. Now get out your checkbook.

Btw, illegal border crossings are already down 50% since Trump took office.
Quote:Btw, illegal border crossings are already down 50% since Trump took office.

Really? Great. Do they have a turnstile with a counter on it?
Quote:Really? Great. Do they have a turnstile with a counter on it?

Yes.
Quote:Btw, illegal border crossings are already down 50% since Trump took office.

#Becauseireaditontheinternet

Because Mexico suddenly didn't look like such a bad place after all.
Quote:Because Mexico suddenly didn't look like such a bad place after all.

Well, if you're not gonna get your free [BLEEP] anymore then, yeah, going home is the best thing for you.
Quote:#Becauseireaditontheinternet

Yeah, I did, from this extreme right wing hate speech filled house organ. 

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2...n-february

Sorry I misread 40% as 50%. Stupid me.