Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump on 60 minutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok...this isnt a pro Clinton dig at Trump. I use the analogy of these two as a nfl draft..would do ya want? Ryan Leaf or Johnny Manziel?

Anyway..Trump on 60 min? Not good. Just one example..besides him cutting Pence off everytime he tried to speak...He's asked about the Iraq war

Oh..I was the first one against it. Still am. Me me me...then was told...well your VP voted for it.

Answer..thats ok, everyone makes mistakes. Response..but you use that against Hillary in some attacks on her. Answer..yep, yes I do. Response..so Mr Pence can make that mistake, but your opponent cant?

Answer..Thats right ,,he can, but she cant.

He was so all over the place, I truly wonder if theres a short in some electrical brain waves. 

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-t...an-ticket/

But he will get rid of ISIS quickly and big league....he answers that so  clearly  :ermm:

Someone please explain to me how they can listen to an unscripted Donal Trump and arrive at the conclusion he is fit and ready to lead our nation.

Mrs. Clinton, what do you think is the main cause of terrorism?

CLIMATE CHANGE!

#finitechoices
Quote:Someone please explain to me how they can listen to an unscripted Donal Trump and arrive at the conclusion he is fit and ready to lead our nation.
Because he speaks like they speak. 
Haters gonna hate.
Quote:Someone please explain to me how they can listen to an unscripted Donal Trump and arrive at the conclusion he is fit and ready to lead our nation.

I don't think that he is, but the alternative is worse.
Quote:I don't think that he is, but the alternative is worse.

No, she isn't. She's bad, he's infinitely worse.
Quote:Mrs. Clinton, what do you think is the main cause of terrorism?

CLIMATE CHANGE!

#finitechoices

And this has something to do with Clinton how?

Must the answer from you to any criticism or observation of Trump always be "Yeah, but Hillary!" ?
Quote:Haters gonna hate.

The blind will never see.

all that is needed from the president is some common sense.  he provides that at least. the arrogance and me me me stuff im willing to accept over the globalist robot Hillary
Quote:And this has something to do with Clinton how?

Must the answer from you to any criticism or observation of Trump always be "Yeah, but Hillary!" ?

When you're defending Trump, then yes. That's the only reasonable answer.

Actions speak louder than words. Trump says a lot of outrageous things, but Hillary has committed treason.

I'll take the potential disaster over the one who has already sold out the US. In any case, the crazier ideas of Trump will never make it past congress. Hillary can again sell out the US without congressional approval.

Both candidates are poo

I'll be voting third party

Shame

That observation is why he's going to win.
Quote:That observation is why he's going to win.

Good thing the couch is comfy.
Quote:Good thing the couch is comfy.

Does your supply make you talk to the Dust Bunnies?

it's the only thing they have...  the "yeah but..." arguement.  It's deflection
Quote:That observation is why he's going to win.

hmmm...  I don't know about that.  He's not organized...  He's got no ground game.  All he has is his twitter account and the media.  That may help you with the polls, but the doesn't mean people are gonna get out and vote for him.

But we'll see.
Just think about how shallow this thread topic is.  "Well he gave a slightly jumbled answer on why he picked a more traditional republican candidate to balance the ticket."  George H. W. Bush called supply side "VOODOO Economics."  It's the nature of the VP pick to balance out the ticket. 

As for the "it's no argument it's a deflection," Trump may not always sound like a Harvard debater, he just happens to be right 80-90% of the time.  He gives his speech on Immigration at his launch, Kate gets shot and now we know that the administration has been intentionally hiding stats on crime committed by illegals to avoid conservative immigration reform and border enforcement. 

He was right about the Macro-destabalization of the Invasion of Iraq, he was right about the pull out, he was right about taking the oil, he wouldn't have removed Quadafi, He was right about Brussels, as it turns out family members of terrorists do generally have some level of awarness or in the case of the Orlando Killer an active role in the planning of an attack.  The head of the FBI and the head of the CIA (both democratic appointees) say that he is spot on about the potential danger posed by refugee flows. 

That says nothing of his wheelhouse that is the economy and trade. 

If you think that it's smart to pick a woman who has been wrong about every major decision for the last 24 years because she can be coached through an interview on 60 minutes then be my guest.  Sometimes you get the government you deserve. 
Trump gives a great interview.  The best interview in the world.  And Mexico will pay for it. 

It was hilarious that trump was cool with pence's decision to invade Iraq.

Seems legit, attack Clinton on her decision to go to Iraq, but you know, pence can make mistakes...

And I could have sworn trump was for the invasion before he was against it...
Pages: 1 2 3