Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What do you think has been the most memorable win of the Gus Bradley era so far?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Which one do you guys think?

His next one. He has so few..
Colts
Bills or Colts.

Bills game was very exciting.

I went with the Dolphins because that brought us to 1-1 in 2015.

The Colts blowout at the end of the season without Andrew Luck was pretty meaningless if you ask me.

Quote:Bills or Colts.

Bills game was very exciting.

Thank God for EJ Manual
Quote:Thank God for EJ Manual

I know right!!

What an awful day that guy had!!

That hurns TD though!

[Image: 2352.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f...0b6730968d]
Giants game from 2014 maybe?
Wow.... that's all.
Why did you leave his other 3 wins off this list?

Couldn't someone find one of those wins memorable too?

On the bright side, at least this thread isn't about memorable losses.

Quote:Why did you leave his other 3 wins off this list?

Couldn't someone find one of those wins memorable too?

On the bright side, at least this thread isn't about memorable losses.
There have been so many losses, they all kind of blend together.  If I retained all of the memories from all of those losses, I'd be a broken man.
Quote:Giants game from 2014 maybe?
The first half of that game was one of the worst first halves of football I've ever seen.  That first half was painful to watch as a Jaguars fan.
Quote:I went with the Dolphins because that brought us to 1-1 in 2015.

The Colts blowout at the end of the season without Andrew Luck was pretty meaningless if you ask me.
Meaningless? 

Well, we were still kinda talking playoff possibilities, then the team went into the tank.

But it was fun kicking them sideways, even if it was without Luck.
I had to go with the dolphins game because I live in south Florida and have to deal with fin fans putting down my Jags! As the say to be the man you have to beat the man. 

None. 12 wins and 36 losses is pathetic. The fact that we only have 12 wins to pull from over his three years is sad. So none of them are memorable in my opinion. He's on his last limb here in 2016. I said it already in a previous topic. But if he's not at least at .500 by week eight or nine he needs to be fired and they need to give Olson a shot to finish the year up until we make it to the next off-season.

None of the wins so far have been particularly memorable because none of them led to anything more.

If the team ever turns the corner under Gus that would mark his first memorable win.

Beating down the packers in week 1 en route to overall success in 2016 would make for a memorable game, but getting lone wins, no matter how many points might be scored, in the midst of significant losing just don't make for memorable games.

I hate to be a downer here, but I agree with some on here.  There haven't really been any memorable wins.  As bullseye pointed out, that Giants game wanted me to gouge out my eyeballs and stop watching, and if it wasn't for an implosion of the Giants, that would have been another loss.

Nothing really sticks out as a marquee win for Gus.  We have only beaten people with losing records (I think.  If I'm wrong sorry).

Quote:I hate to be a downer here, but I agree with some on here.  There haven't really been any memorable wins.  As bullseye pointed out, that Giants game wanted me to gouge out my eyeballs and stop watching, and if it wasn't for an implosion of the Giants, that would have been another loss.

Nothing really sticks out as a marquee win for Gus.  We have only beaten people with losing records (I think.  If I'm wrong sorry).
In 2013 the Titans were 4-3 heading into the game. And I believe the Bills were sitting at .500 when we played them last year. But yeah, there's really no excuse.
Quote:Thank God for EJ Manual
Florida St, Florida St, Florida St
We hung 51 on a division rival and that game may have singlehandedly saved Bradley's job. Seems pretty easy to me.

Pages: 1 2 3