Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars rb yeldon and ivory ranked 7th according to football focus..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If our run game gets it going early.. Teams defenses ARE gonna have a hard time guarding this offense.. Its hard enough to guard Robinson, hurns, thomas as it is.. If the run game gets it going we could be looking at a great signing with Chris ivory.. Great job Dave Caldwell.. Now let's get some wins..
Black and teal has quickly become one of my go to sites, overall much better material than the BCC folks.
If the revamped O line opens holes and gives Blake time in the pocket this will be one of the premier offenses in the NFL. 

The defense should be greatly improved in the secondary and d line and a shot at the division Is a real possibility. 

Quote:If the revamped O line opens holes and gives Blake time in the pocket this will be one of the premier offenses in the NFL.

The defense should be greatly improved in the secondary and d line and a shot at the division Is a real possibility.

I think we already are a premier offense.
Quote:If the revamped O line opens holes and gives Blake time in the pocket this will be one of the premier offenses in the NFL. 

That's a pretty big "if" considering the left side of their OL on paper is just about as bad as it gets in this league. I feel like this area, along with the SS spot on defense, is going to be a thorn in their side this season.