Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sky Sports NFL Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone from our side of the pond know when they announce the games that will be broadcast on Sky Sports?

Obviously with the schedule having been released a while ago now, I've still not seen anything suggesting what games will be on TV.

Naturally I'll stream games anyway, but it's nice to know what games I can record, etc..

I believe the games that Sky show on Sunday are the games that are put on National TV in the states which is decided week to week usually.

All Prime time (1am) games will be on Sky.

My advice, get Gamepass and you can watch whatever game you want
Quote:I believe the games that Sky show on Sunday are the games that are put on National TV in the states which is decided week to week usually.

How much does Gamepass cost in the UK. I noticed they removed the team specific and regular season only packages and now only offer the full package for €179,99.
Quote:I believe the games that Sky show on Sunday are the games that are put on National TV in the states which is decided week to week usually.

I'll stream the ones I can, it's just nice to know, that's all..

Quote:How much does Gamepass cost in the UK. I noticed they removed the team specific and regular season only packages and now only offer the full package for €179,99.

£139.99
Quote:How much does Gamepass cost in the UK. I noticed they removed the team specific and regular season only packages and now only offer the full package for €179,99.

Quote:£139.99

Thanks, Brexit.
Quote:Thanks, Brexit.

It's probably double that price now..
Quote:I'll stream the ones I can, it's just nice to know, that's all..

£139.99
I had my renewal email last week or so stating £129.99 up front or 4 payments of £39.99

I know it is relatively steep, but I've had Gamepass now for the past 4 years and couldn't imagine going back to streaming. Plus full archived games to boot
Quote:I had my renewal email last week or so stating £129.99 up front or 4 payments of £39.99

That sounds better..
Might seem a bit pricey but it genuinely is worth it.
Also the coaches film is very useful if you take more of an interest in the X's & O's
I assume that it's accessible on the Xbox One?

Quote:I assume that it's accessible on the Xbox One?

It surely is and that is how I watch it although more features are available via pc/phone/tablet
Quote:It surely is and that is how I watch it although more features are available via pc/phone/tablet

Lovely, extremely tempted. Can I run more than one device on an account?
Got my GP renewal offer this week, offered me season pass for £99 as I have it on auto renew so a bit of a saving there. Generally worth the money but nowhere near as good as MLB At Bat.

In terms of the Sky games - best place is the NFLUK forum where you'll find the weekly game announcements as they are made (usually only a week before).
Also, if buying make sure you use Quidco as they offer 7% cash back at the moment on NFL Gamepass

http://www.quidco.com/user/1132727/2220185/
Quote:Got my GP renewal offer this week, offered me season pass for £99 as I have it on auto renew so a bit of a saving there. Generally worth the money but nowhere near as good as MLB At Bat.

In terms of the Sky games - best place is the NFLUK forum where you'll find the weekly game announcements as they are made (usually only a week before).

Quote:Also, if buying make sure you use Quidco as they offer 7% cash back at the moment on NFL Gamepass
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.quidco.com/user/1132727/2220185/'>http://www.quidco.com/user/1132727/2220185/</a>

Thank you for that..

I read somewhere that in the UK, the games that are televised on Sky Sports can't be viewed on GP?