Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Reefer Madness Sparks Target Burglary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe he should get a job and move to Colorado :yes: :teehee: :woot:

Keep it classy Duval...

After over 40 years of occasional to regular marijuana use, that is the first time I've ever heard of anyone stealing anything to pay for marijuana. I've know people who stole plants and others' weed, but nothing like this.

Quote:After over 40 years of occasional to regular marijuana use, that is the first time I've ever heard of anyone stealing anything to pay for marijuana. I've know people who stole plants and others' weed, but nothing like this.

When you consider that 35-40 years ago you could pick up a 1/4 POUND for $100, $115 you didn't need to steal. Now, with whet the prices are (I have no clue).......
But it's not a "gateway" drug or anything.   Rolleyes

I do know people that use marijuana both for recreational as well as medicinal purpose.  Maybe I'm just an old "fuddly duddly" but I just don't get the attraction to it.

Quote:But it's not a "gateway" drug or anything.   Rolleyes

I do know people that use marijuana both for recreational as well as medicinal purpose.  Maybe I'm just an old "fuddly duddly" but I just don't get the attraction to it.

Alcohol is the biggest gateway drug JIB...... :yes:
Quote:Alcohol is the biggest gateway drug JIB...... :yes:

I won't disagree with you there at all.  However, there are many advocates for legalizing marijuana saying the it's not a gateway drug.  I'm not so sure about that.  I think that any mind-altering substance whether legal or illegal could be a gateway drug.
Nyquil is my gateway drug of choice.. Gotta be the green flavor though.. 

Quote:I won't disagree with you there at all. However, there are many advocates for legalizing marijuana saying the it's not a gateway drug. I'm not so sure about that. I think that any mind-altering substance whether legal or illegal could be a gateway drug.

Gateway drug is the biggest piece of propaganda garbage of all time. Literally everything is a gateway. If I didn't drink that sugary coke and get a nice little energy buzz I may have never drank coffee for my higher energy buzz. You know what though, I like that buzz, but damn, gotta come down so alcohol is the obvious next choice. And then alcohol naturally just made me want to smoke pot. And then relaxing pot gave me the urge to snort cocaine. Pffftt, cocaines cool, but I want to get one with the world so how about those poo poo shrooms . You know what was missing about shrooms? Heroine. Yeah definitely Heroine... And just think, it all started with sugar...
Quote:After over 40 years of occasional to regular marijuana use, that is the first time I've ever heard of anyone stealing anything to pay for marijuana. I've know people who stole plants and others' weed, but nothing like this.

Really? Marijuana debt is quite common here.We call it "tik".Fairly handy when you know your guys well
Quote:Alcohol is the biggest gateway drug JIB...... :yes:

What's it a gateway to...besides liver issues or an AA meeting?
Quote:What's it a gateway to...besides liver issues or an AA meeting?

Gateway to happiness dude.. Pass the Funions..
Quote:Gateway to happiness dude.. Pass the Funions..

I love Funions!! Yummy goodness!!
Quote:When you consider that 35-40 years ago you could pick up a 1/4 POUND for $100, $115 you didn't need to steal. Now, with whet the prices are (I have no clue).......

Prices are much higher, but so is the quality. When using a  vaporizer I use 50% less than when I smoked. I spent $240 for an ounce of high quality herb in March, still have some of it left.

Quote:Nyquil is my gateway drug of choice.. Gotta be the green flavor though.. 
Capital N, small y, BIG [BLEEP] Q- Denis Leary
Just thought I'd mention in this thread that the house that a placed a bid on has a small greenhouse in back.

Quote:Capital N, small y, BIG [BAD WORD REMOVED] Q- Denis Leary

I'm on a nyquil high right now.. Feelin good.
Quote:I'm on a nyquil high right now.. Feelin good.

The green sucks...the red is so much better!!!

Same here. I mean, not quite 40 years, but yeah...
Pages: 1 2