Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: America! Fly the flag on your birthday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Make today a great one you big, beautiful bombshell you!

July 2nd 1776, at the local Revolutionary pub...

Franklin: Dude, if you sign it, I'll sign it.

Hamilton: (hic) I'll fu... I'll ssss... I'll sign it. You gonna sign it?

Jefferson: I think Hancock is gonna be passed out for DAYS.
Happy birthday United States!*

*What's actually winning the war, establishing a constitution, and actually getting 13 colonies to ratify it between us two friends when establishing a birth certificate anyway?  HBD!

Happy bday Murica' now let's go blow some stuff up!
Quote:Happy bday Murica' now let's go blow some stuff up!

This brought a tear to my eye...:thumbsup:
I gotta get in on the "Eric not making it to his funeral with all ten fingers" pool.
[Image: captain-america.jpg]

I actually have a niece named America who's birthday is Today.

Happy 4th of July folks.  Our plans were ruined by rain, hope everyone else is able to do whatever they wanted to do.

Our version of Brexit. Happy Birthday 'Murica!

Quote:Happy bday Murica' now let's go blow some stuff up!

Quote:I gotta get in on the "Eric not making it to his funeral with all ten fingers" pool.

I'm setting the over/under at 7.5.

Let's all take a moment and really appreciate the blessing that is living here. She's got a little bit of a whacky political system, an extremely diverse population of people. But at the end of the day, that's what makes us great. Oh and our military too. Happy birthday Murrica
Quote:Our version of Brexit. Happy Birthday 'Murica!

I'm setting the over/under at 7.5.

I'll take the bet, I can keep at least 8 fingers for another 30 years!
http://www.businessinsider.com/charts-th...nce-2016-7

This is a great set of charts in why America rocks! Enjoy!
We got rained out of our plans but on a happy note a couple who was expecting their baby to come next month got an early arrival this morning. When I saw her at church yesterday I thought for sure she was going to drop soon. 

The hospital here gives babies born on July 4th red, white and blue newborn hats crocheted by local ladies which I think is pretty cool.

Quote:We got rained out of our plans but on a happy note a couple who was expecting their baby to come next month got an early arrival this morning. When I saw her at church yesterday I thought for sure she was going to drop soon. 

The hospital here gives babies born on July 4th red, white and blue newborn hats crocheted by local ladies which I think is pretty cool.

And now that baby gets to celebrate its birthday with fireworks every year! They'll always be a party going on!
240 Years ago today, we told the King, UP YOURS PAL!

Happy B-day

[Image: 16u9g5.jpg]

Quote:And now that baby gets to celebrate its birthday with fireworks every year! They'll always be a party going on!

Exactly!
Quote:[Image: 16u9g5.jpg]

So we missed out on crappy teeth and British humor..
Quote:[Image: 16u9g5.jpg]

See, we've changed and just think that we need some time to ourselves. It's not you... it's us.

...that's not right. It's you.