Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Witness: Man hurt in Central Park stepped on explosive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fireworks are not improvised.

Quote:Fireworks are not improvised.
They're saying it was a homemade device.

Quote:They're saying it was a homemade device.
Have you read the article? Because the article makes it really clear that it's not terrorism, since that's what you're playing for here. I made quite a few "IEDs" as a kid to see how big a bang I could get out of them.
We call them fireworks.  Fourth of July weekend, and all.

Was JPP accounted for at the time of the incident?

Quote:Have you read the article? Because the article makes it really clear that it's not terrorism, since that's what you're playing for here. I made quite a few "IEDs" as a kid to see how big a bang I could get out of them.

Pyrodex type P.. Whenever someone asked, I always said that I was target practicing using pumpkin balls or deer slayers..

I always called my creations, "Fish Finders" :yes:

Authorities Confirm Cause of Explosion That Blew Off Man’s Foot in Central Park

Earlier reports concerning the 18-year-old Virginia man, Connor Golden, whose leg was severed in a Central Park explosion noted initial suspicion that the incident was fireworks related.

However, authorities have now confirmed that Golden stepped on a “homemade” explosive.

http://ijr.com/2016/07/642461-authoritie...=ijamerica

Been there for more than a day...

Sounds like a fun 4th in store. Stay frosty folks. 

Quote: 

Was JPP accounted for at the time of the incident?

I don't think JPP is completely responsible, but it sounds like something he might have had a partial hand in.