Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trumps VP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Gingrich or Christie? Ugh.

He needs Condi, Powell even Kasich

Newt or Christie Creme?

Fuhgetaboutit.
Rice would be perfect, but don't see that happening.
I was hoping for Rand Paul and then a death by heart attack by Trump.  

StandwithRand2016!

If he picks Christie I never want to hear about the "southern strategy" again. Two northeast liberal republicans great.
Quote:I was hoping for Rand Paul and then a death by heart attack by Trump.  

StandwithRand2016!

[Image: stay-classy.jpg]

Quote:I was hoping for Rand Paul and then a death by heart attack by Trump.  

StandwithRand2016!
Heart attack, toupee cancer, space station lands on him, torn limb from limb by leftist assassins, whatever gets the job done and makes Rand the President.
I've thought all along that Christie makes the most sense. 

Quote:Rice would be perfect, but don't see that happening.
She's already said she has no interest.

Quote:I've thought all along that Christie makes the most sense. 
If you're looking to guarantee a loss, that's a great way to assure it.
Christie would be a terrible choice for Trump. Although I love the guy and his dismemberment of Rubio on national TV will go down as a top 3 TV moment of 2016, Trump needs a Yin to his Yang.
"It's gonna be a great pick, a huge pick! We're gonna make the VP GREAT again! I nominate myself to be VP in addition to President, I'm the only man for both jobs!!!"

Quote:Christie would be a terrible choice for Trump. Although I love the guy and his dismemberment of Rubio on national TV will go down as a top 3 TV moment of 2016, Trump needs a Yin to his Yang.
Agreed. 

This talk about Gingrich or Christie is just fodder.  I don't see either as being viable options.  There are some GOOD candidates he could pull from who would certainly help his issues with conservatives.  Whether he goes that route or not is the question, and I think it will lend some insight into just how serious he is about winning in November.  If he picks another clown to run with him, we'll have our answer.
Quote:"It's gonna be a great pick, a huge pick! We're gonna make the VP GREAT again! I nominate myself to be VP in addition to President, I'm the only man for both jobs!!!"

And he'd still have my vote..
Quote:And he'd still have my vote..

He will probably end up winning by default by the time saddlebags gets put under the jail.
Quote:He will probably end up winning by default by the time saddlebags gets put under the jail.

That's just the setup for Sheriff Joe.
Quote:That's just the setup for Sheriff Joe.

If that happens, what would be Joe's chance of winning?
Quote:Agreed. 

This talk about Gingrich or Christie is just fodder.  I don't see either as being viable options.  There are some GOOD candidates he could pull from who would certainly help his issues with conservatives.  Whether he goes that route or not is the question, and I think it will lend some insight into just how serious he is about winning in November.  If he picks another clown to run with him, we'll have our answer.

It's really not a matter of if.

I firmly believe that he is a Clinton plant.  His job is to ensure the coronation of Hillary.
Quote:It's really not a matter of if.

I firmly believe that he is a Clinton plant.  His job is to ensure the coronation of Hillary.
In which case, the VP pick will be a joke like Palin or someone of her ilk.  Someone who won't be taken seriously.
Quote:If that happens, what would be Joe's chance of winning?

I think pretty good. He'll fare better with Bernie's fans than Hillary and he pulls pretty well from her Establishment pool.
Quote:In which case, the VP pick will be a joke like Palin or someone of her ilk. Someone who won't be taken seriously.

Trump/Jeb '16 - Just for the Lulz.
Quote:Trump/Jeb '16 - Just for the Lulz.
Better chance of Trump/ Bernie

I'm going to take a wild early guess....Carson?
Pages: 1 2 3 4