Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Stupid Surrogate Human Trained Parrots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, so I've been having fun with this one phrase, "top line".  I honestly want it to become the catch-phrase of the summer!  I think it's time for a bit of brevity.  Now I'm about to make fun of a trump surrogate, but it's obvious that every single candidate has an idiot tool going around clapping his symbols together and parroting some dumb talking point tune for a pretty penny.  

This thread, if it lasts...  Is here to drop any "say what?!?!", "what that fool say???!?", or "I cannot believe they just said that " statement that needs to be publicly scorned.

I'd prefer it to be just the surrogates, but if you feel the candidate was being a trained robot (little Marco for instance), feel free to drop a youtube here as well.

Here's the HOF'er, Healy Baumgardner.  Please, to enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HMOitcJtLQ

God the PC panty wastes are on full attack and it's hilarious
Quote:God the PC panty wastes are on full attack and it's hilarious

Top line?
Quote:God the PC panty wastes are on full attack and it's hilarious

Also, how is this thread, or that video, "PC" exactly?  Top line:  I think you may have had a stroke that has made you forget what PC means and should get that checked out.  Top Line...
What does PC have to do with this?

Quote:Also, how is this thread, or that video, "PC" exactly? Top line: I think you may have had a stroke that has made you forget what PC means and should get that checked out. Top Line...

I think it's the thought of Hungry Hippo Hillary.. She's making my brain melt.. It's meltin down like the steady bead of sweat running over the valleys and crevasses of her thighs and pooling up in her shoes under microwave exploded cankles.
Quote:Also, how is this thread, or that video, "PC" exactly? Top line: I think you may have had a stroke that has made you forget what PC means and should get that checked out. Top Line...

Maybe you and Lt. Dan can each take a cankle.
Quote:I think it's the thought of Hungry Hippo Hillary.. She's making my brain melt.. It's meltin down like the steady bead of sweat running over the valleys and crevasses of her thighs and pooling up in her shoes under microwave exploded cankles.

Here's your virile leader...  I know, it's fun to be sexist...  But let's face facts here:  It's not like your candidate that speaks to the worse devils at the hearts of the GOP base is an adonis...

[Image: sonDogC.jpg]
(Drops mic)

You're such a cankle lover
Quote:You're such a cankle lover

LOL, you're too easy, Winger...  

https://i.imgur.com/X1DaCWO.mp4

the Anchorman doesn't like Trump thread?

Quote:the Anchorman doesn't like Trump thread?

LOL, naw...  It's not that.  Just think it's silly to make fun of an old lady's physical appearance when you have a really old dude who looks just as terrible running on the other side.

It's not like the GOP candidate is Brad Pitt circa Fight Club
Quote:LOL, naw... It's not that. Just think it's silly to make fun of an old lady's physical appearance when you have a really old dude who looks just as terrible running on the other side.

Dude, sorry your old lady has cankles.. Wait.. Give me a minute.. I'm trying.. Sorry she's a piece of.. Damnit.. Sorry your woman is a.. I just can't do it..

Shillary sucks..
Quote:Dude, sorry your old lady has cankles.. Wait.. Give me a minute.. I'm trying.. Sorry she's a piece of.. Damnit.. Sorry your woman is a.. I just can't do it..

Shillary sucks..

Good talk, winger. :-)
Trump is actually 14 months older than Hillary. 

Quote:LOL, naw...  It's not that.  Just think it's silly to make fun of an old lady's physical appearance when you have a really old dude who looks just as terrible running on the other side.

But he's also not Chairman Mao in a $12k burlap bag suit.
Quote:But he's also not Chairman Mao in a $12k burlap bag suit.

Lol, there's no doubt her fashion sense is pretty bad. Most old lady's shop at chicos, she clearly needs a fashion intervention.

But again, look at that picture of trump. The dude actually looks like his health, and his self image, need a bit of a makeover well.
Quote:What does PC have to do with this?

It means, "please clap",
Quote:Maybe you and Lt. Dan can each take a cankle.
This made me laugh so hard I [BAD WORD REMOVED]. Hahahaha

Edited to add that I can't believe the short F word for flatulence is censored. What kind of crap is that?

Pages: 1 2