Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Obama now calls UK and US 'Special relationship'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looks like someone did an about face very quickly...

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/68...ide-the-EU

"The special relationship between the United States and the United Kingdom is enduring, and the United Kingdom's membership in Nato remains a vital cornerstone of US foreign, security and economic policy....The United Kingdom and the European Union will remain indispensable partners of the United States even as they begin negotiating their ongoing relationship to ensure continued stability, security and prosperity for Europe, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and the world." - Obama

Good job on calling the Globalist bluff Britain.

Deeds, not words. 

Someone put words on a teleprompter, and he read them.  That is all.

Quote:Deeds, not words. 

Someone put words on a teleprompter, and he read them.  That is all.
Your right about that. I listened to him stumbling thru a town hall back in 2009. It was bad while he waited to have the teleprompter spool up. He sounds like an idiot without it.
Quote:Your right about that. I listened to him stumbling thru a town hall back in 2009. It was bad while he waited to have the teleprompter spool up. He sounds like an idiot without it.

Sound is a finite thing.  It doesn't lie.
Quote:Your right about that. I listened to him stumbling thru a town hall back in 2009. It was bad while he waited to have the teleprompter spool up. He sounds like an idiot without it.
That sound is reality.  If it's not scripted and on a prompter, he is what he is. 
Quote:Deeds, not words.

Someone put words on a teleprompter, and he read them. That is all.

Where's Bruce Almighty when he's needed..
I'm sorry, but how the hell is this an "about face?"

Obama expressed a preference, 52% of the U.K. went a different way, and the leader of the free world said "It's cool, we're still friends".

It's what real statesmen do.

WHAT ^^^ HE ^^^ SAID.

I understand there are many (if not most) on this board who look for every single thing the President does that could be even remotely spun against him but this is just silly.

Even the title shows a lack of understanding history. U.S. presidents have been calling our relationship with the UK a special one for decades. Look it up. It's a special relationship because of the linked histories, language, cultures and of course the fact that when we go to war the UK is usually to go along with us.

In fact, it would have been more proper to take a dig at the president had he stopped calling our relationship with the UK special.  

[BLEEP] Obama

that is all

Quote:WHAT ^^^ HE ^^^ SAID.

I understand there are many (if not most) on this board who look for every single thing the President does that could be even remotely spun against him but this is just silly.

Even the title shows a lack of understanding history. U.S. presidents have been calling our relationship with the UK a special one for decades. Look it up. It's a special relationship because of the linked histories, language, cultures and of course the fact that when we go to war the UK is usually to go along with us.

In fact, it would have been more proper to take a dig at the president had he stopped calling our relationship with the UK special.

Well, for seven and a half years he's certainly acted like it isn't.
Quote:That sound is reality.  If it's not scripted and on a prompter, he is what he is. 

lol ... what he is is a twice-elected President of the United States. And you're a guy sitting at the country club bar with your old-white-guy buddies complaining how life isn't fair.

Who do you think is laughing at whom? 
Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] Obama

that is all

That's the special insight we've come to expect. Class.
Quote:lol ... what he is is a twice-elected President of the United States. And you're a guy sitting at the country club bar with your old-white-guy buddies complaining how life isn't fair.

How is this not blatantly racist?
Obama was just reminding America's poodle that she is still our special widdle doggie and we will still walk her and our other little NATO doggies over by the bear's cave to keep the bear worried.

Quote:How is this not blatantly racist?

Only old white guys can identify incompetence apparently. Sounds like Adam has a pretty low opinion of minorities.
Quote:That's the special insight we've come to expect. Class.

Class, insight, can't a man just acknowledge his distain for a globalist shill of a president?

Funny you always crack jokes about others being to country club blah blah blah but it gets you all ruffled if someone says something negative about your boy Obama.
Quote:Class, insight, can't a man just acknowledge his distain for a globalist shill of a president?

Funny you always crack jokes about others being to country club blah blah blah but it gets you all ruffled if someone says something negative about your boy Obama.

If the pres were a different complexion, Adam would have to find some other argument.
Quote:lol ... what he is is a twice-elected President of the United States. And you're a guy sitting at the country club bar with your old-white-guy buddies complaining how life isn't fair.

You are pathetic. I know it doesn't seem like it, but there is still time for you to go back to school and get off the fry line. There are people in their 60's going back these days. No reason you can't.

I love McDonald's French fries as much as the next man, but you can't cook them your entire life.
Adumb is the worst
Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] Obama

that is all

Of course it is. Because that's all there is, just generalized hatred.
Pages: 1 2 3