Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kelvin Beachum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just watched the interview from the homepage

A couple thoughts:

This dude seems like a smart, professional guy that is going to come in and work hard. I really appreciate his attitude and apparent work ethic.

Another observation from the video pertains to Jamie Dukes. This dude is a clown. Everyone knows it, and most have mentioned that he appears to have it out for the Jaguars. Before watching this video, someone could argue that the perception that he picks on the Jaguars could just be imagined and that he clowns on other teams too, but we don't notice because it's not about our team.

But not really anymore. He all but admitted that he singles out the Jaguars. And I am no Luke Joeckel fan, but calling him out like that on an NFL Network platform is Busch league to say the least. That is basically a mouthpiece of an employer publicly blasting an employee. Not just saying he needs to play better, but pretending that he doesn't even know his name and then insinuating that he needs to retire. 

Again, I realize that will pretty much all already hate the guy, but this video is an embarrassing new low for Dukes in my opinion. As bad as Joeckel is at his job, Dukes is worse at his. He should take his own advice for Luke, and come sit next to me as a viewer because he obviously doesn't have what it takes to be on TV.

Beachum=Good Guy

Dukes=Classless Jack-Donkey

Yeah I agree. Luke may not be a world beater, and I'm not a huge fan of his at all, but blatantly calling him out more than once inside of 4 minutes is classless. It's sad, the NFL network lets him get away with that. Dukes should be in the unemployment line.
It sucks that people like Dukes have jobs like this but someone like myself, or a lot here who would kill to have his position, and would probably do a better job, can't get a foot in the door.

Thought the exact same thing. Dukes is a clown. Blow up his twitter. It's easy to get under his skin.

I have no problem with Dukes comments... Thats how he is a jokester..Hopefully it lights a fire under Jokel oopps i meant Joeckel..

Beachum sounds like he's being playing for the jags for years.. I look forward to seeing him on the field..
I'd say half of the talking heads on any network are annoying.

Especially former players.

I would love to drop Jamie Dukes, Heath Evans and Shaun O' Hara off on a deserted island where their bloated egos could wither and die.
Don't forget to wipe after you take a Jamie Dukes.......

I enjoy him discussing his trip to Honduras. I went there on a mission trip with my church back in 2005 or 2006. He's right about it being a poor country including getting a drink of water. Beachum sounds like a great guy and It's great the impact
the Jaguars player continue to have in the Jacksonville Community and abroad.
Quote:Don't forget to wipe after you take a Jamie Dukes.......
More like power wash.
Jamie Duke is a joke

lol Dukes that bum

"It's what I do"

^sums it up right there. He's a talkin potato that fulfills the "pretentious personality; say what ever disrespectful thing you want to" role for the network. Any sort of backlash from Jags fans lets him keep his job, it's what the network wants. There's a reason Skip Bayless had a job for so long.
Quote:But not really anymore. He all but admitted that he singles out the Jaguars. And I am no Luke Joeckel fan, but calling him out like that on an NFL Network platform is Busch league to say the least.

If Dukes is Busch league, who is [fill in your favorite beer snob label] league?
Quote:If Dukes is Busch league, who is [fill in your favorite beer snob label] league?

Its Winston, and it always will be.
Quote:If Dukes is Busch league, who is [fill in your favorite beer snob label] league?

David Carr is obviously a Widmer or Ninkasi kinda fella.
Jamie Pukes is a joke. I honestly change the channel when he's on TV. I can't stand him nor Heath Evans at any capacity. And when the two are somehow on TV together I question whether or not I should quit my day job and send in my own mock interviews for a job there myself at the NFLNetwork. 

Guiness

He has a right to his opinion but yea he's an idiot.
Pages: 1 2