Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rank your top 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think are the best players on the team?

Here are mine:

1. Bortles, he is the face of our franchise.

2. Robinson, he is our Jimmy Smith

3. Linder, he is on his way to being All Pro

4. Hurns, he missed games and still had 1k and 10 Tds

5. Ramsey, I know he hasn't played yet but his athleticism and raw ability tho

6. Gipson, Previous pro bowler

7. Jack, I still can't believe we got him

8. Thomas, he has caught a lot of TD's for a TE over 3 years

9. Jackson, he is going to bring the pressure that Alualu was supposed to.

10. Greene, yeah I said it. He is a home run hitter. He can flip the momentum of a game.

11. Fowler, I can't wait until he breaks all of Tony Brackens' records.

What are your top 10
1) Robinson

2) Malik

3) Gipson

4) Bortles

5) Hurns

6) Telvin

7) Thomas

8) Linder

9) Poz

10) Ivory

I'm sure Fowler, Ramsey, and Jack will be on this list shortly.
1. Bortles

2. Malik

3. AR 15

4. Gipson

5. Telvin

6. Hurns

7. Linder

8. JT80

9. Poz

10. Roy Miller
1. Myers

2. Joeckel

3. JP Shadrick

4. Gratz

5. Alualu

6. Bjoern Werner

7. Josh Evans

8. Nick Marshall

9. Henne

10. Blackmon
Bortles

Arob

Linder

Malik

Telvin

Gipson

Hurns

Julius

Poz

House

I didn't include rookies or Fowler but I'm sure they could easily place on this list.
Quote:Bortles

Arob

Linder

Malik

Telvin

Gipson

Hurns

Julius

Poz

House

I didn't include rookies or Fowler but I'm sure they could easily place on this list.

I probably would replace Jackson with Ramsey. Good point.
Quote:Who do you think are the best players on the team?

Here are mine:

1. Bortles, he is the face of our franchise.

2. Robinson, he is our Jimmy Smith

3. Linder, he is on his way to being All Pro

4. Hurns, he missed games and still had 1k and 10 Tds

5. Ramsey, I know he hasn't played yet but his athleticism and raw ability tho

6. Gipson, Previous pro bowler

7. Jack, I still can't believe we got him

8. Thomas, he has caught a lot of TD's for a TE over 3 years

9. Jackson, he is going to bring the pressure that Alualu was supposed to.

10. Greene, yeah I said it. He is a home run hitter. He can flip the momentum of a game.

11. Fowler, I can't wait until he breaks all of Tony Brackens' records.

What are your top 10

I have to see this new defense in action before I can legitimately rank everyone, however, there's no way at this point that you can leave out Telvin Smith. Telvin has got to be at least top five on this roster.

Quote:I have to see this new defense in action before I can legitimately rank everyone, however, there's no way at this point that you can leave out Telvin Smith. Telvin has got to be at least top five on this roster.

I agree. I put Jackson at number 5 instead of Ramsey. Telvin takes the number 9 spot.
1. Allen Robinson 

2. Blake Bortles

3. Telvin Smith

4. Allen Hurns

5. Chris Ivory 

6. Tashaun Gipson 

7. Malik Jackson

8. Brandon Linder

9. AJ Cann 

10. Julius Thomas
Quote:1. Allen Robinson

2. Blake Bortles

3. Telvin Smith

4. Allen Hurns

5. Chris Ivory

6. Tashaun Gipson

7. Malik Jackson

8. Brandon Linder

9. AJ Cann

10. Julius Thomas

Why do you got Bortles #2?
Quote:Why do you got Bortles #2?

Allen Robinson is the only pro-bowl caliber player we had in 2015. I love Bortles. I think he's great. His TD's were nice. But he still threw 18 INT's last year, 5 of which went back the other way for a TD. If he scales his INT total down from 18 to maybe 10 - 12 in 2016 but still maintains the same amount of yardage and TD's. He should be a pro-bowler and I'll happily slot him as the BMOC here in Jacksonville. Still need to see some wins though. He'll get us there. 
Quote:Allen Robinson is the only pro-bowl caliber player we had in 2015. I love Bortles. I think he's great. His TD's were nice. But he still threw 18 INT's last year, 5 of which went back the other way for a TD. If he scales his INT total down from 18 to maybe 10 - 12 in 2016 but still maintains the same amount of yardage and TD's. He should be a pro-bowler and I'll happily slot him as the BMOC here in Jacksonville. Still need to see some wins though. He'll get us there. 
Actually he threw 4 pick 6's not 5 but Phillip Rivers lead the league in pick 6's with 5 so maybe you was talking about him. Also, blake was ineligible for the probowl because he was not medically cleared  although he was second alternate as a QB thanks to luke joeckel and his incompetence as a left tackle during the last game of the season. What bothers me most that big ben had 21 td's and 16 int's in 12 games last season and no one saids anything about him which isn't right. It's like people on here and nationwide want to judge him like he's a 10 year veteran and he only entering his third year for God sake. 

Quote:Allen Robinson is the only pro-bowl caliber player we had in 2015. I love Bortles. I think he's great. His TD's were nice. But he still threw 18 INT's last year, 5 of which went back the other way for a TD. If he scales his INT total down from 18 to maybe 10 - 12 in 2016 but still maintains the same amount of yardage and TD's. He should be a pro-bowler and I'll happily slot him as the BMOC here in Jacksonville. Still need to see some wins though. He'll get us there.

So Blake isn't Pro Bowl caliber? Really?
Considering ARob made the players top 100 list at #31 while Bortles made it at #56, it's not much of a stretch to think that ARob should be #1 and Bortles #2.

Arob

Malik

Telvin

Hurns

Blake

Linder

Gipson

Ivory

House
Ok, here you go…

1. Allen Robinson

2. Blake Bortles

3. Malik Jackson

4. Telvin Smith

5. Allen Hurns

6. Tashaun Gipson

7. Brandon Linder

8. Dante Fowler

9. Julius Thomas

10. Jalen Ramsey

Quote:So Blake isn't Pro Bowl caliber? Really?

Chill bruh. I ranked him 2nd behind a pro-bowl receiver. I could understand your issue if I had him at the 10th spot. Sorry I have a harder standard when it comes to judging QBs? We still need to see some wins man. And like I pointed out. He's got to scale back on costly turnovers. Especially the ones that go the other way and cost you points. Those four pick six's he threw were pretty bad. It was probably the difference in us having a 6 - 10 or 7 - 9 record last year. 

And in fairness. Blake was worthy. He was an alternate but as pointed out that thumb injury held him out. When you see guys like Carr, Winston and Bridgewater playing as alternates but not Bortles you know there is something wrong. 
Bortles

Telvin

AR15

Malik

Linder
Quote:Chill bruh. I ranked him 2nd behind a pro-bowl receiver. I could understand your issue if I had him at the 10th spot. Sorry I have a harder standard when it comes to judging QBs? We still need to see some wins man. And like I pointed out. He's got to scale back on costly turnovers. Especially the ones that go the other way and cost you points. Those four pick six's he threw were pretty bad. It was probably the difference in us having a 6 - 10 or 7 - 9 record last year.

And in fairness. Blake was worthy. He was an alternate but as pointed out that thumb injury held him out. When you see guys like Carr, Winston and Bridgewater playing as alternates but not Bortles you know there is something wrong.
Sorry, I wasn't being salty. Ok you make a good point with ARob being our best player. I just go back to Leftwich, Garrard, Henne, Gabbert days when we couldn't throw the ball to save our life.

Quote:Sorry, I wasn't being salty. Ok you make a good point with ARob being our best player. I just go back to Leftwich, Garrard, Henne, Gabbert days when we couldn't throw the ball to save our life.

It's all good. And I hear you. We've been deprived at QB for over a decade before Bortles came into play. Garrard had his two or three decent years though. We're turning it around finally. If this team isn't at least breaking even at .500 this year or competing for a play-off spot in 2017 I'll be surprised. The National Media and even the players on other teams are jumping on our bandwagon.
Pages: 1 2