Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags top 10 triplets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Better than Drew Brees and co? Mighty praise.
Them boys for real

If you throw in Thomas, Lee, and Greene then we're number 1 in my opinion.
Quote:If you throw in Thomas, Lee, and Greene then we're number 1 in my opinion.
Nah, i wont say that and i'm one of the biggest cheerleaders for this team but i would put them #2 behind the cardinals who should be #1 if you add everything, 
Quote:Nah, i wont say that and i'm one of the biggest cheerleaders for this team but i would put them #2 behind the cardinals who should be #1 if you add everything,

Who is their 4th WR?

Ours is Greene
Quote:Who is their 4th WR?

Ours is Greene
Nelson who is pretty good 
Moving up pretty fast. Hopefully within the next three to four years we can capitalize on a Championship while this offense is intact and continues to develop together. 

Wow...hope we live up to the hype

Bortles, ARob, Hurns, Thomas, Lee, Greene, Yeldon, Ivory...this team is supremely talented.
Quote:Nelson who is pretty good

I'll take Greene over Nelson bc I'm a homer.
Quote:I'll take Greene over Nelson bc I'm a homer.
I respect that 
They were talking about the best triplets in the nfl on SIrius radio this morning. They mentioned the Steelers and Cowboys, and all along I was thinking they should mention the Jaguars with Bortles, ARob and Ivory.

As for the list in this thread, I'm not buying it. I can understand a special case for New England as they have Gronk and no real RB, but a "triplets" is supposed to be a QB, RB and WR.

Can't forget Walters. The guy was a huge asset on third downs last year. He is one of those "under the radar" kind of guys, but all he does is make plays and catch the ball when it's thrown to him.

Quote:They were talking about the best triplets in the nfl on SIrius radio this morning. They mentioned the Steelers and Cowboys, and all along I was thinking they should mention the Jaguars with Bortles, ARob and Ivory.

As for the list in this thread, I'm not buying it. I can understand a special case for New England as they have Gronk and no real RB, but a "triplets" is supposed to be a QB, RB and WR.

With Gronk and Brady, just throw any RB in and they are number 1.
Quote:Can't forget Walters. The guy was a huge asset on third downs last year. He is one of those "under the radar" kind of guys, but all he does is make plays and catch the ball when it's thrown to him.

Walters is just a guy
Jaguars are ranked 26th for defensive triplets.

Malik, Telvin, and Ramsey.

I think it's fair and agree with the sentiment we could shoot up the board to mid teens in a year.
Quote:Jaguars are ranked 26th for defensive triplets.

Malik, Telvin, and Ramsey.

I think it's fair and agree with the sentiment we could shoot up the board to mid teens in a year.

Was just going to post this. 

Can't really argue with the reasoning as the defense has been so awful. Between Gipson, Ramsey, Jack, Fowler, Malik, and Telvin, this time next year we will be way higher.
Quote:Was just going to post this. 

Can't really argue with the reasoning as the defense has been so awful. Between Gipson, Ramsey, Jack, Fowler, Malik, and Telvin, this time next year we will be way higher.

We could have all the pieces and still be held back by Gus.
Quote:Nelson who is pretty good
He had 11 catches for 299 yards and 2 TDs. Greene had 19 catches for 93 yards and 2 TDs.

Greene could also be in the Pro Bowl in 2016 as a punt returner.
Pages: 1 2