Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trumps advice to Caldwell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sharing his profound wisdom, Donald said it like it is. Kicker misses the kick? Ya get rid of him!

And..look how he keeps his crowd involved. Who do you want for VP?

So nice to be involved and let the people choose.

I do wish he would have finished of what Romney suffers from....he suffers from sitting like a real stiff? Confused on that one. But other than that, classic, articulate, well versed speech. Shows how great he is, and doesn't need no steeenkinnng TelePrompTer.

"I watched this poor, sad Mitt Romney this morning," Trump said. "I don't think he knows what misogynist is, he suffers from -- and he’s sitting like a real stiff. Don’t forget this guy let us down, folks, he choked and he let us down. The guy's a stone cold loser. He choked, and when you're a choker, you can never get a choker a second chance, it's too important. A choker is a choker, you see it in sports. You see it in sports, folks. When the guy misses the kick you get rid of him, you get another one in there."

Trump pivoted from his attacks on Warren and Trump and energized his supporters by asking them to help him pick his running mate.

Looking out at the crowd, Trump said, "Everybody wants to know who I’m going to choose for Vice President. Who do you like?”
What are we going to do with the Jaguars? That's a great question, "What are we going to do with the Jaguars?". What are we going to do with the Jaguars? Lots of people ask me that, what we're going to do with the Jaguars, and you know what I tell them? You know what we're going to do with the Jaguars? We're going to make the Jaguars great again. And you know how we're going to make the Jaguars great again? Because I know how we're going to make the Jaguars great again. I have a plan for making the Jaguars great again, and it's a great plan. You're gonna love this plan. It's gonna make this team great. So you ask me, what are we going to do with the Jaguars? We're going to make the Jaguars great again, and I'm the man for the job.

I wish the Jaguars were great again. Hopefully this will be the year, or Gus will hear those famous two words,

"You're Fired!"

We have made great strides in America. We had our first African American president. But now we need more strides, vote for a Trump....Orange is the new Black
Quote:What are we going to do with the Jaguars? That's a great question, "What are we going to do with the Jaguars?". What are we going to do with the Jaguars? Lots of people ask me that, what we're going to do with the Jaguars, and you know what I tell them? You know what we're going to do with the Jaguars? We're going to make the Jaguars great again. And you know how we're going to make the Jaguars great again? Because I know how we're going to make the Jaguars great again. I have a plan for making the Jaguars great again, and it's a great plan. You're gonna love this plan. It's gonna make this team great. So you ask me, what are we going to do with the Jaguars? We're going to make the Jaguars great again, and I'm the man for the job.

The Titans, well the Titans are losers folks. Sorry to say it, but the Titans are losers. They needed half a yard in the Super Bowl a few years ago and they couldn't get it. You know who i like? Guys who get the extra yard. I mean, here are a bunch of guys, wearing powder blue. It's feminine and a color only a loser would wear. The Jags are going to steamroll these guys, I mean, absolutely steamroll them because I'm smart, and I have a plan.
The Panthers! Are you kidding me? Chokers, believe me. Chokers. What? They have a Mexican coach? What's he know about football? They know bull fighting and cartel skeet shooting. An African American QB, cmon, he's nothing like John Elway. He needs to be a RB. I know football, believe me. Remember the Jersey Generals? We coulda put the NFL outta bizness. Believe me. They screwed me over, but I've law suits pending. Carolina. Cmon folks. At least they won't kow tow with that bathroom stuff wit dem eunuchs and wierdos. Wait till you see Trump Stadium, it'll be walled off to keep the non club seat owners out, a beeyouteefull stadium. As soon as I win my lawsuit. Oh...and I'll bring all games back here. No more of that London stuff. England? Football? Can you believe how stupid that is, so many Muslims there, and dem dudes killed Princess Di..I have my people looking into it. You won't believe what they've found.England..NFL...Not For Losers...hellllo. Hey..lookit my wife , isn't she hot?