Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: If You Could Meet Any Famous Person...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you could meet and talk with anyone living or dead, even if it's not somebody famous or popular who would it be and why?

For me it would be Steve Wozniak because we have so much in common, though I am not nearly at the level that he is.  I do have a passion for electronics, computers, programming, engineering and creating things.

I guess it would be Tommy Chong. Love his body of work and his views on marijuana legalization.

Kurt Vonnegut
Hunter S Thompson would be mine. He lived life the right way.
John Locke. More specifically, I'd like to bring Locke to modern America and see what he thought of the government that was created based largely upon the ideas he wrote down.

I have a love hate relationship with this question.  The reason is that as I have grown in age, wisdom and experience the answer always changes.  From Lincoln, to JFK, to Reagan, to Dan Marino, to Bill O'Reilly, Jim Morrison to Lita Ford, how can one answer this question?  However, given today's political climate anyone that will vote for either Clinton or Trump.  Just so I can punch them in the face and scream "WAKE THE "F" UP DUMB A**!"

Hmm.  Samuel Delany probably.  Or maybe Shane Smith.

Robert Johnson
Carl Sagan.

Ernest Hemingway
Pele
Julius Caesar.     

There are so many historical people I would like to observe in person.   I have read about these people, and it makes me very curious as to what they were really like in person. 

Blac Chyna
Adolf Hilter, in 1930. So I could do a solid for humanity by making him a "special" cup of tea or something.... :whistling:
Famous person? Smedley Butler. Would like to pick his brain and hear his personal stories of his War career and Political career. What drove him to question what he was truly fighting for his whole lifetime.

In all honesty, Larry David.
Ron Paul he fascinates me
Morgan Freeman... I have never heard a bad thing about him...He's a captivating speaker and very intelligent

Walt Disney

Because he never gave up or gave in.. Screw Felix..
Quote:Walt Disney

Because he never gave up or gave in.. Screw Felix..

I always wonder if Walt would approve of how Disney is today.
Pages: 1 2