Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why Your Coach Votes Republican
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1000142405...2311239532

Wow. I didn't know JDR was such a staunch Republican. Anybody know about Bradley's political leanings?

OK, so I'm fine with JDR being a Republican, or to be more exact; I really don't care. But a Sarah Palin rally? Sarah "you betcha" Palin? Ugh.

I don't know if I would put the "staunch" label on him, but it's not shocking that he would be more conservative.  I would bet that a large number of players probably lean towards the right as well.

Quote:OK, so I'm fine with JDR being a Republican, or to be more exact; I really don't care. But a Sarah Palin rally? Sarah "you betcha" Palin? Ugh.

Nobody cares about your undocumented illegal alien moderator opinion.   ^_^
Quote:Nobody cares about your undocumented illegal alien moderator opinion.   ^_^
I am neither undocumented, illegal, or a moderator. So on the whole, your grade is 25%; a miserable fail. 
Quote:I don't know if I would put the "staunch" label on him, but it's not shocking that he would be more conservative. I would bet that a large number of players probably lean towards the right as well.

People usually want to keep their money once they get it.
Quote:OK, so I'm fine with JDR being a Republican, or to be more exact; I really don't care. But a Sarah Palin rally? Sarah "you betcha" Palin? Ugh.

Well it was when she was running for VP...it wasn't a recent rally. The article is from 2009.
Quote:People usually want to keep their money once they get earn
it.

I fixed that for you.  People seem to think that athletes, coaches or the CEO just "gets" their pay.  They all earn it.
Quote:Anybody know about Bradley's political leanings?
Is the Know-Nothing party still around?
Quote:Well it was when she was running for VP...it wasn't a recent rally. The article is from 2009.
I noticed that. Doesn't make better though. 
I recall an interview with JDR around this time, and when he expressed his admiration for Palin I remember thinking "TMD is on to something."

TMD also wanted to extend JDR after 07. As usual was on both sides of the fence. He must be hating Allen Robinson succeeding with his number Jersey.
Quote:Is the Know-Nothing party still around?

Republicans? They're still around.
Quote:I am neither undocumented, illegal, or a moderator. So on the whole, your grade is 25%; a miserable fail. 
Are you sure?  You seem to be overly offended/involved in what goes on on this side of the Atlantic/Pond.  As for admin/moderator, 2 sides of the same coin.  I am thinking 75% and perhaps a solid C.
As DF is in the Netherlands, not here in the US terrorizing light poles, he's not even an alien. So out of undocumented, illegal, alien and moderator, only 1 could be construed as correct, on a technicality. His interest in board discussion is irrelevant to the point, so I'm not sure where 75% comes from except the age-old truth: math is hard.

Quote:As DF is in the Netherlands, not here in the US terrorizing light poles, he's not even an alien. So out of undocumented, illegal, alien and moderator, only 1 could be construed as correct, on a technicality. His interest in board discussion is irrelevant to the point, so I'm not sure where 75% comes from except the age-old truth: math is hard.
Sarcasm is lost upon you.  Speaking of which, where is that font we sarcastic sons of guns have been clamoring for?
Quote:Sarcasm is lost upon you.  Speaking of which, where is that font we sarcastic sons of guns have been clamoring for?

Apparently we both needed it.
Quote:Apparently we both needed it.
If there is a class, you buy the first beer.