Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clinton Corruption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a look at how the Clinton's operate.  Gotta repay the donors you know.  That email thing?  It's just part of the vast right wing conspiracy.

And for some of our lefty friends, I didn't link the FOX News article, it's from ABC News.

Lauriete college. That will be the next shoe to drop.
Nepotism and the Clintons' go hand-in-hand. Expect this to be covered up by most major media outlets, specifically CNN.

Quote:Lauriete college. That will be the next shoe to drop.

The only hit I get on a search of "Lauriete college" is your post.
Quote:The only hit I get on a search of "Lauriete college" is your post.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articl...nton-cash-

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidenti...lion-back/

Guys, give it up. Queen Hillary has already been anointed. It's just a matter of making sure that the ballot boxes agree at this point by ensuring that every vote counts. Especially if the voters are, you know, dead.

Quote:Here is a look at how the Clinton's operate.  Gotta repay the donors you know.  That email thing?  It's just part of the vast right wing conspiracy.

And for some of our lefty friends, I didn't link the FOX News article, it's from ABC News.

I posted this link a while back.   From the New York Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cas....html?_r=0

The election is coming down to a choice between a dishonest person and a dishonest know-nothing racist.   It's the worst choice of major party candidates I've ever seen. 

Quote:Nepotism and the Clintons' go hand-in-hand. Expect this to be covered up by most major media outlets, specifically CNN.

You think it's being covered up by major media outlets because you don't read major media outlets.  It's out there. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cas....html?_r=0

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
From the New York Times
I'm still waiting for answers to the Whitewater land deal!
All pertinent info is located on TrumpU.com
Quote:All pertinent info is located on TrumpU.com

Aw someone is upset that his queen is being exposed. Ah well, no matter how bad you may think TrumpU is, it will never equate to the blood on your goddess hands.
Quote:All pertinent info is located on TrumpU.com

Quote:Aw someone is upset that his queen is being exposed. Ah well, no matter how bad you may think TrumpU is, it will never equate to the blood on your goddess hands.

Does anyone remember all those posts from Ringo extolling the virtues of Hillary Clinton?

Yeah, me neither.

When will Trumpettes understand if someone has disdain for their fraud of a candidate,  it does not mean they support Hillary?

Hillary is a scumbag and Trump is an opportunist.  Neither one is worthy of a vote.  If ever there was a time to vote 3rd party this is it.  Now is the time to tell both parties that they are not worthy.

(Is this better RJ?)

Quote:Does anyone remember all those posts from Ringo extolling the virtues of Hillary Clinton?

Yeah, me neither.

When will Trumpettes understand if someone has disdain for their fraud of a candidate, it does not mean they support Hillary?

This was a thread about the Clintons, and without a second thought he went off-topic attacking Trump. Is he a member of Hillary's internet defense force superpac trolls Correct the Record?
Quote:This was a thread about the Clintons, and without a second thought he went off-topic attacking Trump. Is he a member of Hillary's internet defense force superpac trolls Correct the Record?

This reply reminds me of your boy's reply to Anderson Cooper when asked about the exchanges between Trump and Rubio. He did it first?
Quote:Hillary is a scumbag and Trump is an opportunist.  Neither one is worthy of a vote.  If ever there was a time to vote 3rd party this is it.  Now is the time to tell both parties that they are not worthy.

(Is this better RJ?)

Boy, howdy!

If you are talking about Donald, he is winning.