Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: If Lee stays healthy and shows his true potential..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think hurns is the no brainer at number 2.. But I also believe if Lee stays healthy.. Shows his true potential.. He also could overtake hurns..

I want to hit no & dumb question but I can't.

You don't replace Hurns, he's the model #2 receiver.

Lee is perfect for the slot.
No.

Lee, Hurns and Robinson compliment each other well.  I don't see the need to assign them with numbers.

Na. Hurns has arrived with over 1,000 yards and 10 Touchdowns.

Lee needs to focus on staying off the injury report.
Anything is possible, we shall see.

I didn't vote because, like funk said, I don't want to number the WRs.  I think Lee and Hurns could switch depending on plays and Lee could get matchups to go deep; and because of that, I don't see a valid reason to use a number for that.  I think with the spread that we currently have with AR, Hurns, Lee, Greene, and Julius, there's no need to worry about what number they are.  I'm only concerned with what route concepts Oley has in place to utilize all three or more on the field at the same time for Blake.

Side Note:  TJ isn't too bad receiving out of the backfield either so....

I'm probably one of Lee's biggest supporters but you don't keep $10m off the field.
Lee will take some snaps outside - but it will probably be in three WR sets with Hurns in the slot.

If there are isolated moments with Lee on the field and Hurns on the bench, it will likely be an attempt to utilize Lee's speed while Hurns catches a breath.

I personally don't care one way or the other. I'm excited to see Lee, Robinson, Hurns and Greene get plenty of opportunities.
They're different types of receivers. Lee is quick twitch, and Horns is a more durable receiver who can take a lick.

If Lee could stay healthy forever, I think he has more potential. But that is what makes Hurns...Hurns. He has taken some shots that might have ended Lee's career. Honestly, they are both indispensable to this team. Will be nice to a season with all of them together.
Quote:He also could overtake hurns..

[Image: cowboy-shaking-head.gif]
Three 1,000 yard receivers next year.

Book it.

Done.

Quote:I'm probably one of Lee's biggest supporters but you don't keep $10m off the field.

I don't care if he makes $100 million. If he's not the best player you do.

That being said, I think healthy Lee can be better than Hurns, but as others said, why number them? There will be times when they switch around in all sorts of formations.
Quote:No.

Lee, Hurns and Robinson compliment each other well.  I don't see the need to assign them with numbers.
^this.
Quote:They're different types of receivers. Lee is quick twitch, and Horns is a more durable receiver who can take a lick.

If Lee could stay healthy forever, I think he has more potential. But that is what makes Hurns...Hurns. He has taken some shots that might have ended Lee's career. Honestly, they are both indispensable to this team. Will be nice to a season with all of them together.

Horns is priceless.
Quote:Horns is priceless.

Horns is my favorite player on the team.
Burns > Horns

Lee will look good in Silver and Black next to Amari Cooper.

Trade bait after 2016
Quote:Lee will look good in Silver and Black next to Amari Cooper.

Trade bait after 2016

Doubt it. If he stays healthy this year we could probably extend him for cheaper than Hurns.

Lee would be the only one out of our Top 4 I'd consider trading.

If we could get the 2nd back that we invested in him, I'd take it.
Quote:I don't care if he makes $100 million. If he's not the best player you do.

That being said, I think healthy Lee can be better than Hurns, but as others said, why number them? There will be times when they switch around in all sorts of formations.

In a perfect world, sure. I'm not so sure it's always as easy as that though. How often do you see that situation happen in-season?
Pages: 1 2 3 4