Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The DNC is going to be pure comedy... or....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This should be good.  The Occupy crowd is getting up in arms.  Anyone want to bet that these are the same folks that protest Trump events?

I'm getting my popcorn ready for the RNC. Where, so far, quite a few heavy hitters won't attend, including 2 ex presidents and a nominee The financiers and power hitters whose 100 million dollar man Jeb was run out of town, insulted and humiliated. Then IF Sarah speaks, I'll spring for chocolate covered popcorn.. With the tension that'll fit in that room, I'll be disappointed if this convention isn't as its been put ... Liberace meets Stalin meets Vince McMahon.

The DNC may have action outside, but the RNC will be a humidor of testy beltway, starched collared Republican mullahs who will be leaving pools of lower lip blood from knawing.

Anything less will be phony and a total disappointment.
Quote:I'm getting my popcorn ready for the RNC. Where, so far, quite a few heavy hitters won't attend, including 2 ex presidents and a nominee The financiers and power hitters whose 100 million dollar man Jeb was run out of town, insulted and humiliated. Then IF Sarah speaks, I'll spring for chocolate covered popcorn.. With the tension that'll fit in that room, I'll be disappointed if this convention isn't as its been put ... Liberace meets Stalin meets Vince McMahon.

The DNC may have action outside, but the RNC will be a humidor of testy beltway, starched collared Republican mullahs who will be leaving pools of lower lip blood from knawing.

Honestly, I can't disagree with you on that one.

However, that being said, think about it.
Quote:I'm getting my popcorn ready for the RNC. Where, so far, quite a few heavy hitters won't attend, including 2 ex presidents and a nominee The financiers and power hitters whose 100 million dollar man Jeb was run out of town, insulted and humiliated. Then IF Sarah speaks, I'll spring for chocolate covered popcorn.. With the tension that'll fit in that room, I'll be disappointed if this convention isn't as its been put ... Liberace meets Stalin meets Vince McMahon.

Both have the potential to be nasty, but I think Bernie is going to sellout to the democrats and endorse Hillary beforehand, thus easing the tension at the DNC. I expect a full-fledged riot from the left at the RNC, but it is only going to give credibility to Donald's positions.
If Bernie endorses Hillary, it'll quiet down.IF he gets the VP position? It's over.

The tension in Cleveland will be thick, and as stated above..IF Bernie takes the VP spot, the GOP will be in Cleveland with the same chance as the Browns reaching the big show.

As all this is entertaining, in the long run...it's pretty pathetic. It's so hypocritical and satirical to watch this country try to impose or strongly suggestdemocracy around the world, yet serve as a piss poor example.

Reminds me of a preacher getting caught with a hooker...or a 3 time divorced marriage counselor.
Quote:If Bernie endorses Hillary, it'll quiet down.IF he gets the VP position? It's over.

The tension in Cleveland will be thick, and as stated above..IF Bernie takes the VP spot, the GOP will be in Cleveland with the same chance as the Browns reaching the big show.

As all this is entertaining, in the long run...it's pretty pathetic. It's so hypocritical and satirical to watch this country try to impose or strongly suggestdemocracy around the world, yet serve as a [BAD WORD REMOVED] poor example.
Reminds me of a preacher getting caught with a hooker...or a 3 time divorced marriage counselor.

You are actually describing our country right now.  If people honestly think that the two choices in the major political parties are the best choice to run this country, we are pretty much "fornicated".
Quote:You are actually describing our country right now. If people honestly think that the two choices in the major political parties are the best choice to run this country, we are pretty much "fornicated".

Hey, one that doesn't get filtered! Good jorb!!!
This whole thing is a complete [BLEEP] show. Rubio can somehow endorse Trump while at the same time saying he shouldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes. The DNC has done everything they could to position Clinton for the nod, even if it means using the same shady tactics they poo poo the right for using.

Here are the facts:

Our next president will be ugly, unworthy of trust and hated by at least half of the country.

Quote:This whole thing is a complete [BAD WORD REMOVED] show. Rubio can somehow endorse Trump while at the same time saying he shouldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes. The DNC has done everything they could to position Clinton for the nod, even if it means using the same shady tactics they poo poo the right for using.

Here are the facts:

Our next president will be ugly, unworthy of trust and hated by at least half of the country.

So business as usual.

Quote:If Bernie endorses Hillary, it'll quiet down.IF he gets the VP position? It's over.

When you say "it's over", do you mean the election or the future of this country?
Quote:So business as usual.
I am highly offended by the word Kottie got by the filter.
Blah
Quote:When you say "it's over", do you mean the election or the future of this country?

The future was over when BO was elected..twice. Funny though, no pundits left the country, I still have my guns, after 8 years we are still the most successful country in the world, but yeah...we will make it greater once we build a mega million dollar wall with diamond encrusted T's embedded in it every few miles.

We will survive, due to our system. Those who are freaking out have the freedom to build a bunker, get off the grid.
Quote:I am highly offended by the word Kottie got by the filter.

So, you're not being treated fairly? Tweet it...
Quote:The future was over when BO was elected..twice. Funny though, no pundits left the country, I still have my guns, after 8 years we are still the most successful country in the world, but yeah...we will make it greater once we build a mega million dollar wall with diamond encrusted T's embedded in it every few miles.

We will survive, due to our system. Those who are freaking out have the freedom to build a bunker, get off the grid.

I wonder if anyone has ever actually left a country due to an election result. It is a ridiculous notion. Now, liquefying your assets and investing in foreign markets seems more reasonable. 

I'm only commenting to applaud the writing that just took place, good job.